Jeffy Sarto would like you to review his/her blog.
[ ]

Good Afternoon :) Would you please review my blog?

Jeffy Sarto
Jeffy Sarto
from Chennai
11 years ago

Hello! Lately, I've been writing about my relationship with God, and some other personal (and hence uncomfortable stuff - that I needed to share). I also wrote a movie review and a book review in the past. A lot of topics I've written generally about include : Love, Not knowing what to do next, Avoiding Fear, Why people write etc. There's also a post in there about one day of my NaNoWriMo (national novel writing month 2011) experience - wherein I joined a large number of people worldwide to write 50,000 words in the the month of november 2011 !

Thank you :D

Replies 1 to 3 of 3
Sherna Jayaraman
Sherna Jayaraman
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

Hello there,

Thats a different blog!

Good content. You could use better(lighter) templates and few widgets to hook a reader.

Also you could arrange your blog posts better. Try to use the "popular/random posts" widget. it gives the readers a glimpse of your other posts!

All the best

Jeffy Sarto
from Chennai
10 years ago

Thanks! :D

that's pretty amazing advice. shall get to incorporating them :D

Shushant Mojumdar
Shushant Mojumdar
from Gurgaon
10 years ago

I really loved the blog and it lives upto the name F.I.N.S Fun Ideas and Nonsensical Stuff :D i really like the title and how you write because when the world around us is so caught up with rat race of perfection we have missed to have fun with non sense jokes. I have always loved to read something like this which is not long boring stories or technical stuff that you dig your brain but with your writing i felt like I was speaking to a friend and like you were standing beside me and narrating your story. Just a little advice is just work a bit on the template and add some widgets and you can have fun with the fonts as this blog a place to display your creativity.....

Jeffy Sarto
Jeffy Sarto
from Chennai
10 years ago

Thanks for the review! Yep, I was in fact thinking about making some changes to the template :D !