Nabanita Das would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://eshoboshoaahare.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 48

Please Review My Blog Dear...

Nabanita Das
Nabanita Das
from Bangalore
11 years ago

It will be great experience with me... If you review my Blog. Your valuable suggestions are most important to do better something... Then only I can try to do my best Level. It will be my Pleasure... Thanks .

Replies 1 to 4 of 4
Purnendu
Purnendu
from Pune
11 years ago

Hi Nabanita, 

On your blog right now ..

1. Domain Name: If you want to continue for long, consider geting your own domain name instead of blogspot. It doesn't cost much. Build your own brand. 

2. Look and Feel: The layout is plain. Consider having a banner photograph on top. Experiment with color themes a bit. Footer looks out of shape. 

One point which I want to make strongly: Why are there so many ads ? As the page opens, there are ads on top, not one but 3-4, on both sides and they continue till bottom. If a blog is so strewn with ads, many readers find it a big turn off. Adsense is not worth that much screenspace on your blog, it doesnt pay much. Try to moderate the number of ads, they are really spoiling the fun.

3. Content: Well, you made me hungry, especially on the eve of Bengali New Year. But what are Affiliate Marketing posts doing in a Food Blog ? Hold on to your niche please. 

4. Frequency: Good. Keep it up.

5. Social Media Reach: Good. 

Overall a Food Blog with great potential. keep it up ! 

Nabanita Das
Nabanita Das
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Thanks for your Update... plzlet me know  If i buy domain.. then it will be worthy for adsence becoz when i applied for adsence I was novice & my blog was only 2 months old. I did not know about the rules  about 6 months & as a result it got rejection for approval. So is it possible to get the chance for adsence approval for 2nd time of the same blog ?

Purnendu
from Pune
11 years ago

If you buy a new domain, make a request with a fresh email ID after 6 months. It should not be rejected. However, Adsense doesnt pay much. Please concentrate on quality, money will slowly start coming in. 

Vidhi Jobanputra
Vidhi Jobanputra
from Mumbai
11 years ago

too many ads are a turnoff to me :( sorry!

Nabanita Das
Nabanita Das
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Thanks for your suggestions .