SureshJonna would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://sureshjonna.in/ ] IndiRank: 70

Dear Bloggers, please spare some time to review my blog.

SureshJonna
SureshJonna
from Bangalore
11 years ago

I have been blogging since 2010. 2012 has been great year for my blog as many visitors landed on my blog through google. I wish to make this year a wonderfull for my blog. Please review my blog to let me know where I stand whne in comes to blogging. With your help I can make changes to my style of presenting content on my blog. 

Cheers! Awaiting responses. :)

Replies 1 to 2 of 2
Sherna Jayaraman
Sherna Jayaraman
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

Hello there Suresh,

That's a nice blog indeed. Beautiful template. Widgets aseem fine too. Here are certain observations & suggestions:

• Simple spelling mistakes NEED to be avoided, it could take away a good reader. "get updates to you email" shouldn't it be "YOUR" email? and I feel it should be "I'm on fb" rather than "I'm in.." Do check out this one.
  • You could use the "cloud" format to display "Entry categories" it looks great and is space efficient too.
  • "recent comments/posts" could be shorter na, i mean they could have just around 5 to 6 records. What say?
  • and more over you could include picture snippets for recent posts rather than complete title.
  • Oh yes, shift the top rated or recent posts section a bit up. Not every reader scrolls down!

Do let me know in case of any concerns. I would be glad to help.,

All the best.

SureshJonna
from Bangalore
11 years ago

You got a great blog. Its very interesting. I read few of your old articles. You write motivational articles. Good Job

Sherna Jayaraman
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

thanks a lot suresh, i share my ideas,views and have just recently started with fiction. its readers like you who inspire me to write more. Thank you.

SureshJonna
SureshJonna
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Hi Snuffles,

Thank you so much for your suggestions. I will make the changes soon. :)