Dyuti Radha Ananthanarayanan would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://deskofaravenclaw.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 36

I aspire to get into the writing business, so would like honest reviews

I write about stuff that interest me or has affected me in any ways. It could be a book I liked, a few friends who made me smile or an intense football(don't you dare say soccer) match. I try to add a personal touch to every post, so that the readers can connect well with it.

Edited 10 years ago
Reason: topic too long
Replies 1 to 2 of 2
Sherna Jayaraman
Sherna Jayaraman
from Hyderabad
10 years ago

You are wonderful with words. Good work keep it up. And ah yes, please show a "contact me" or "about me/blog" section. It would be great. Looking forward to read more. All the best

I think you can find my email id or something in the blog, i will look into that. Thanks for the review, means a lot. Does your name Snuffles has anything to do with Sirius Black?

Sherna Jayaraman
from Hyderabad
10 years ago

hahah, nay it doesnt!

and oh yes, aniruddha has a point too, there doesn't seem a way to follow your blog. You could definitely add some widgets :)

Aniruddha Rege
Aniruddha Rege
from Pune
10 years ago

Excellent blog! Though the design is a bit too minimalistic for my taste. As far as the writing is concerned, may I just say...WOW!! It's brilliant. Very clear and precise, but engrossing at the same time.

I would say add more widgets (change the template if you have to), to mak navigation and commenting easier. Also, I agree with Snuffles. Some personal information about you would be an excellent addition to the blog.

Also, how can join your blog? It's in my niche, and I would love to follow it. But there seems to be no way to do this, other than the RSS feed, which I never use! Please do add a followers widget.

That's all. I hope you find this useful!

Thanks.

About the gadgets, I have added an about me and followers section as well. I think there is some issue with the new dynamic templates the blogspot offers, because sometimes I can only see the RSS feed. Thanks for bringing it to my notice, if it doesnt work then I shall switch back to my old template