Samarth Nayak would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://rockcrunch.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 27

Check out my blog

Samarth Nayak
Samarth Nayak
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Hey everyone, this is my first post on the forum. I would like to make new friends here and interact with other good bloggers here. Here's the link to my blog, read it and let me know what you think of it. Goodnight Smile

http://rockcrunch.blogspot.in/

Replies 1 to 9 of 9
Robinsh Kumar
Robinsh Kumar
from Allahababd
11 years ago

Hey Samarth, it was really a good blog and I go throught the article about Twitter that is creating mess because of the follower rise or say we don't know how to deal with the followers and people we follows.

Keep blogging and yeah I'll be there again so often !!

Samarth Nayak
Samarth Nayak
from Mumbai
10 years ago

thank you so much robinsh :)

Aditi
Aditi
from Bangalore
10 years ago

I loved the way you have clearly described your state of mind without hesitating to hold it back. Its really refreshing to see a post which probably everyone would have thought about but no one really dares to put forward.Thanks to indiblogger that I came across you. :)

Samarth Nayak
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Hey Aditi, thank you so much for taking the time out to visit and read the blog and even more for leaving such a positive and encouraging comment about it :)

Athenas Take
Athenas Take
from Chennai
10 years ago

Talent can be in any form...you have two very obvious ones....talent with the pen(writing) and talent with pencil(sketching)

Samarth Nayak
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Well, neither of the two are good enough to qualify as "Talents" yet. I am just an amateur, just a learner yet. But thank you so much anyways for your kind words and for taking the time out to read my blog :)

Vijay Prabhu
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Wow Samarth that is the cleanest blog I have seen with no sidebars no ads no widgets.  Good read also keep it up

Samarth Nayak
from Mumbai
10 years ago

I believe in minimalism and i have tried to inculcate the same in my blog's appearance and my writing style. Thank you so much for taking the time out to read the blog and to leave a positive comment here. :)

Srini
Srini
from Chennai
10 years ago

wowo samarth.. you are skillfull.. thumbs up for Goku ;) well, others were as good too. Juz add a categories tab in side bar which will help for quick access of older posts.. 

Samarth Nayak
from Mumbai
10 years ago

haha thank you so much for taking a look at the posts and leaving a comment here. Your sketches are pretty awesome btw :)

Kashish Bidsar
Kashish Bidsar
from Delhi
10 years ago

Nice blog. The posts are very detailed which is a good approach to keep the reader glued. Loved the design too as it is clean. All i would suggest you is to add images to your future posts, and also switch to a better theme.

Dola
Dola
from Phagwara
10 years ago

Nice blog. Very clean design. I particularly liked your doodling post - very creative. Well done.

Samarth Nayak
Samarth Nayak
from Mumbai
10 years ago

@kashish @dola Thank you so much both of you for reading my blog and leaving positive comments about it here :)