Mohammad Atif would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://thetreasureblogland.blogspot.com/ ]

Please Review My Blog

Mohammad Atif
Mohammad Atif
from New Delhi
10 years ago

A blog on the latest trends and techniques prevalent in the internet marketing galaxy. Your expert reviews matter a lot for me.

Edited 10 years ago
Reason: For better visibility
Replies 1 to 2 of 2
CyberKID
CyberKID
from India
10 years ago

That's a good blog. It's been more than 3 years since you published the first post on your blog, in March, 2010, and you have roughly 38 posts, with roughly 1 post per month. As per my short experience into blogging, I think, you need to engage your users with your posts, and the frequency of your blog posts. A post, each month, is a too long time for your visitors to be engaged with your blog. You posting frequency is very uncertain, so, try working on that too. I believe, you should post more often, probably 3-4 posts per month, which will keep your visitors engaged with new post each month.

Mohammad Atif
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Thanks Cyberkid for your review. Yes you are right, it has been more than 3 years but I haven't posted much of the write ups there. Actually I do not get much time time to update it on regular basis. My blog posts are engaging but due to low frequency of blog posts, I cease to muster much fan following for it. Your advise is noteworthy, I will try to abide by it as much as possible. :)

Vijay Prabhu
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Arif yours is very good templete and theme. Especially the articles that stick out and the drawers in the right side.  If you so good at blogging how come your own SEO score is so poor.  

Vijay

Mohammad Atif
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Hi dear, thanks for your comment. Yes you can say that am poor at SEO score because I mantain this blog just as a portfolio for my writing work. I don't intend to earn from this, though I have implemented Adsense. Moreover, I do not get much time to update it with new posts. Hopefully, I will try to follow your advise. Keep sticking with my blog in the mean time :)