Vijay Prabhu would like you to review his/her blog.
[ ]

Please review and tell me what you like or dont like about this blog

Vijay Prabhu
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Writing is my passion and honesty is my trait, mixing these two gives a heady cocktail called the vvpvijay.blogspot.com

Replies 1 to 6 of 6
Deepak Kumar Majhi
Deepak Kumar Majhi
from Jharsuguda
10 years ago

You have a nice blog. Love the writing style. Your Blog Design is also beatutiful.

Only distracting thing are the floating ads from left and right. They decrease the value of your blog. I feel like this is cheap blog when I see those Ads. My advice remove those ads.

Vijay Prabhu
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Deepak, have been thinking of removing them just waiting to complete the minimum threshold limit.  Thanks a lot for your review.  

Vijay Prabhu
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Yes Sfurti I also agree but the ads were started when I had just started blogging and now I am just waiting for the payment threshold, after that I intend to remove them.  Thanks a lot for for your review.  

Aditya Dey
Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
10 years ago

Nice blog, nice concept (A little something about Almost everything).....I just read your tutorial on Adhar Card....its good, but I have found too many infolinks text ads in it...I would suggest to use max 2-3 ads per post....other wise it may decrease the value of your post....There are too many affiliate ads on your site....try to reduce it...concept wise its good.....though you may consider to customize your fonts...and Allign parameter should be used as "justify"

Vijay Prabhu
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Yes Aditya I also know that but as I have said above I am waiting for the infolinks payment threshold to cross so that I can stop that and apply for adsense

Regarding alignment, I dont know what wrong I always do the post justified but sometimes it ends up left oriented. May be a bug in blogger.  Will keep that in mind.

Thanks for your review

Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
10 years ago

For allignment issue:- you can resolve it by drafting your post in Ms Word first, set allignment to "Justify' right inside the word, and after that just copy-paste the whole article in the Blogger post body area.....It might help......

Vijay Prabhu
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Guess I will try that I use Writer of Microsoft Essentials to make posts.

Thanks for the suggestion Aditya