k2 would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://vanishgirl.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 32

Please review my fictitious blog

k2
k2
from Bengaluru
10 years ago

Actually i'm new to blogging so please review my blog and suggest some changes which i can make to be more presentable

Replies 1 to 7 of 7
Dhaval Thakur
Dhaval Thakur
from Chennai
10 years ago
An awesome concept I really liked it :) btw coming to the feedbacks..as you are using blogspot you can put a good bright theme :) .in your posts use various headings to capture readers attention. That's all for now as you have 4-5 posts only so just concentrate on quality writing and write as if you yourself are the reader...as you have a story blog ,you have to do some spell so that readers come to your blog again just to read your next page of the story :) and yes for the story- you rock! \m/
Vijay Prabhu
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Good Blog Karanvir, nice content.  This is the template I used when I started my blog.  Put some widgets in like popular post, visitors etc.

Do some SEO, submit your sitemap to bing and google.  If you need any help contact me

Vijay

Niranjan
from piacenza,Italy
10 years ago

Vijay, I too used this template when I started.  can you please help me with SEO, submitting to bing and google? 

k2
k2
from Bengaluru
10 years ago

Actually i'm new to blogging so it will be kind of you if you help me Smile

Vijay Prabhu
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

add me to network and send me a mail

Vijay

Niranjan
Niranjan
from piacenza,Italy
10 years ago

hi, nice blog. You have added the top posts at the right hand side. But they are not uniform. either add the thumbnail or dont. it distrupts the uniformity. Also I see ''vanish girl'' 4-5 times in a row, may be you can change that. also you can change the fonts of your posts. By unbolding and reducing the size. 

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Sure Niranjan add me to network and send me a indimail

Aditya Dey
Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
10 years ago

Fisrtly change the skin color, otherwise the first impression of your readers might be not as good as it meant to be.....Then coming to the posting arena you should provide a lil gap between two paragraphs....It will sooth the eyes of your readers....Both the on and off site seeo need to be done ASAP.....Like you should come with a bit more detailed description....The sidebar needs a lil bit work too....I hope you have submitted your blog to search engines via webmaster tools of Google and Bing....Create a "Follow by Email" button via Feedburner to help readers to subsribe to your blog's feed (Do burn it via feedburner).....One last think you might give a link back to the previous chapters in your new posts, it would make the navigation easier for your loyal readers......Concept wise and content wise its quite a good start...so keep up the good work and Happy blogging......

Feel free to ask me anything if you need any further helps....You just have to add me to your network, then I'll be just a mail away....

k2
k2
from Bengaluru
10 years ago

Thanks aditya for reviewing my blog