AVA SURI would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://booksbyrotten.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 25

Pl review my book blog

AVA SURI
AVA SURI
from Chandigarh
10 years ago

My blog is about the books I read.  Why I like them, and why I don't.

Replies 1 to 1 of 1
Brajadulal Patnaik
Brajadulal Patnaik
from Hyderabad
10 years ago

You have an awesome blog in terms of content. Very focussed and very sharp.  It is clear that you enjoy doing book reviews and you have already found your niche. I feel, there could be some improvement in the presentation especially in the blog layout, Look-n-feel & color combination.

On the layout, instead of posting the full review one after another, I would prefer one that will have a glimpse of the book cover picture and 4-5 opening teaser lines that will entice the reader to delve deeper. Reader needs to click to read more of that review. Since you are on blogger, you can try dynamic views and opt for timeslide or magazine layout.

You should also have an 'about me' page where you can put few lines about yourself. This will add to the credibility of your blog and reviews to new readers. Your old followers anyway know about you.

For each book that you review, you can categorise it in different genres and label them as such. Also, you can have your own rating for each book that you reviewed. A link to buy the book online in different online bookstores with a affiliation program can also be explored.

I take this opportunity to invite you to visit my blog as well.

Thanks.

Brajadulal