Kundan Pandey would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://kundanpandey.net/ ]

Have been blogging for a while, looking for feedback on my new blog. Please help

My objective is to write on fiction, poetry; however, currently I'm writing on general stuff, random thoughts, personal musings.

Replies 1 to 2 of 2
Brajadulal Patnaik
Brajadulal Patnaik
from Hyderabad
10 years ago

Very nice blog. Infact the only suggestion if I may make is to have different color in the font and experiment with font size and decoration within your posts, unless you have some specific reasons for not doing so (like keeping it very traditional and professional).  That can make the blog colorful and more attractive.

Brajadulal

Hi Brajadulal, your feedback is really valuable. I would love to incorporate your suggestions and would let you know, if I try something better. Thanks a ton!

I read yout blog post on Linchpin too. The point you have highlighted has left me pondering on the value of gifting. It is an insightful read and I'm trying to think more through it and reach my own conclusions. It's worth a read, kudos!

The simplicity of your blog, especially its font (so capativating to read, loved this font & layout) is awesome. It's soothing to my eyes. Cheers.

Regards,

Kundan

Santhosh P
Santhosh P
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Read few posts, good ones. Keep going.

Hi Santosh, really thankful for the feedback. It's really motivating. Thanks :)

Kundan