Surajit Ray would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://man-with-no-name.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 25

Please review my Travel blog

Surajit Ray
Surajit Ray
from Kolkata
10 years ago

My blog is actually a platform for me to interact with other travelers. I just love to go out with my camera and not as a tourist but as a TRAVELER.

Replies 1 to 4 of 4
Yashodhan Walimbe
Yashodhan Walimbe
from Pune
10 years ago

Well just visited your place the title and web address looks intresting. well as travelling is one of my hobby, I am adding you in my network and in circles. the content and the photographs are wonderful but the background colour looks dull. hope you will bring any fresh colour or image in background. All the best..

Let's Move Towards Success.. Knowledge Is Supreme..!!

• Liked the theme
  • Why just displaying single post in front page ?? Consider list view with "Read More" Tag
  • Photo's are mind blowing Surprised
  • Post more picture in write ups, pictures are really good, it should be put to forfront !!!!!
  • Consider photo blogging also Cool
Surajit Ray
Surajit Ray
from Kolkata
10 years ago

@Yashodhan Walimbe - Thank you so much for your comments. I also have added you. About the background, I am still experimenting with different shades. Will update my template soon.

Surajit Ray
Surajit Ray
from Kolkata
10 years ago

@Hunky @ NexGenBikes.com - Thanks!!! That is a very good idea, I shall work on the template to achieve the "Read More" thing. Also was thinking about a new blog "A Picture, a story" for photo blogging.