Shruti Bapat would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.missyinthemirror101.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 41

Would love some feedback on my blog...

Shruti Bapat
Shruti Bapat
from CHICAGO
10 years ago

Hello all,

I started my blog 10 days ago and have posted regularly. I love writing, the topics on my blog are usually beauty, fitness or travel related.

I would really value your though, so let me know if you like it or if you think I should change the way it looks.

Shruti xx

Replies 1 to 5 of 5
Athenas Take
Athenas Take
from Chennai
10 years ago

Hi Shruti,

All I can think of is one problem that I too faced in my blog in the initial stages, you need to align the article on both sides. Loved the style of writing, liked the picture and I love honey too.

Regards,

Athena

Vijay Prabhu
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Shruti, I cant comment on the content, women stuff but blog wise brilliant, just get ur self indexed, add a image in the title(make ur own niche image) and add social buttons 

you are done

Vijay

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Just ten days into blogging and such an active blog with good design. Just one suggestion - move the disclaimer to the bottom. Everything else is fine. And if you maintain the same frequency of posts, you blog will surely become a successful one. 

Shruti Bapat
Shruti Bapat
from CHICAGO
10 years ago

Hi you guys,

Thanks so much for taking the effort to visit my blog and then more importantly giving me constructive feedback. I am really grateful. As I said, it's very new and I am concentrating on trying to post everyday. I do want to add the social buttons and also an image that is my own in the title. Thanks again.

Shruti.

Vijay Prabhu
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Anytime Smile