Differential Diagnosis would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.drkrishankumar.com ]

would be happy to have ur views..

Differential Diagnosis
Differential Diagnosis
from BHOPAL
10 years ago

well here I am trying to pour my mind over keypad and just randomly writing whatever comes in my heart

Replies 1 to 8 of 8
Brajadulal Patnaik
Brajadulal Patnaik
from Hyderabad
10 years ago

You may want to have a 'About' page for the blog.

Brajadulal

Differential Diagnosis
Differential Diagnosis
from BHOPAL
10 years ago

i dont knw how to do that sir..can u help?

Santhosh P
Santhosh P
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Good posts, but some more categorizations / tagging could be done to make the posts on specific topics reached quickly. Also splitting into paragraphs would make it more readable(Eg. The post on food security bill)

Differential Diagnosis
Differential Diagnosis
from BHOPAL
10 years ago

i really appreciates ur views mr santosh. but this field is quite new for me especially the technical aspect. can u suggest wht sud i do?

Tarun
Tarun
from Guntur
10 years ago

Technically the blog template is not configured well,although the template looks good.The liks pointing away to no where,as per your name says you are a doctor by profession,your enthusiasim and interest for blogging should be appriciated. As you have a personal domain and all,please consider hiring some one knowledgeable in configuring web templates and build some basic pages for you like about,contact,social media presence etc.. Consider my services contact me. If you are good in technical aspects first consider fixing these

Template

Build About and contact pages

Fix Btoken Social media links to your social media pages

Consider this as a feedback and improvise. Will review if the above mentioned things are fixed.Content wise it looks as some personal blog.

Differential Diagnosis
Differential Diagnosis
from BHOPAL
10 years ago

hi tarun thanks for ur reply..please let me knw abt ur assistance regarding technical aspects of blogging..i want to get adsense approval so what sud i do..how can u help me?

Tarun
Tarun
from Guntur
10 years ago

@Dr Krishan I being a web designer and seo anlayst,i can provide anything under that domain,write to me and add me to your google contacts.We shall discuss about your requirments and i can quote the services cost and all if any once we finalize the work.Please check your indimail for further details.Thank you.

Tarun
Tarun
from Guntur
10 years ago

@ Dr Krishan Add me to your network so that i can mail you details.