Jeyannathann Karunanithi would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://thusspokechola.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 29

Looking for feedback for my blog

Thus Spoke Chola, generally accomodates the whims and fancies of the blogger. He has something to say about every issue and makes it a point to express . 

Replies 1 to 3 of 3
Rajni vinod
Rajni vinod
from DELHI
10 years ago

nice and clean blog...

i liked ur article on ravana....nice job

Happy blogging Smile

Rajni . Thank you for those kind words. Would you like to see improvements in any specific aspect ?

Ritu KT
Ritu KT
from New Delhi
10 years ago

I just read your 'Curious case of no caste' post. Nice. I have a few Tamil friends but i never wondered about it or asked them.

Anyway, Onto the feedback. Hope you find this helpful. After reading your blogpost, I tried to look at it with a critic's eye.

1. The look of the blog is very simple. I think it would be a good idea to use a good template that can showcase your work beautifully. Right now it appears as if it is being read in Google reader, which is not a bad thing but it will look more interesting and eye-cacthing with a good template.

2. I think I have been saying this to a lot of people but I will say it again. Add an 'About Me' page.

That's all I could find fault with, sorry. I hope you find this helpful. Have a nice day!

Jeyannathann Karunanithi
from Chennai
10 years ago

HI Ritu. Glad to hear your views on my blog. In fact tried to alter the look of the blog and have changed it starkly. Hoping to hear your inputs on this.