Ritu Sinha would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://ritsin.com ] IndiRank: 74

Looking for feedback for ritsin.com

Ritu Sinha
Ritu Sinha
from Ghaziabad
10 years ago

Hi 

My blog "freeflow" mainly consists interesting mythological stories from Ramayana and The Mahabharat. It has a pagerank of 1. Wanted to know of your thoughts on the same.

Thanks 

Ritu Sinha

Replies 1 to 2 of 2
Vijay Prabhu
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Good blog Ritu loved ur content quite unique

Ritu Sinha
from Ghaziabad
10 years ago

thank you Vijay

Ritu KT
Ritu KT
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Hello namesake,

I saw your blog and I must say that I love your it. The theme you chose is fabulous. It makes me want to start reading right away even though I am pressed for time at the moment. I will add you to my network so that I can follow you around and read what your blog has to offer. It is quite unique.

On to the review, as I already told you that I loved your theme, there are a couple of things I'd suggest (if I may).

1. Please add an About Me page somewhere. If you already have, I couldn't find it. I, and usually a lot of other blog readers like to get acquainted with the author of the blog.

2. It would be nice if you can showcase your categories in a more concise way. May be try to club a few of them together?

3. I think the Title of the blog would look good highlighted in the header. It kind of blends into the other text right now.

I hope this was helpful to you Ritu. Have a nice day!

I am also looking for a review for my website. If you find the time, would you mind taking a look at it? Thanks anyway!

Ritu Sinha
from Ghaziabad
10 years ago

Dear Ritu,

Thanks for taking time to go through my blog and suggesting improvements. They are very helpful and I will start right away working on the About me page. Re the point number 2 and 3, I am not sure how to do it (techie stuff), but surely keep an eye. 

Thanks for reading and its a pleasure that you liked it. This encouragement will make me work harder. Your suggestions are always welcome. Many thanks