Preeti Farias would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://fuchsiaoutbursts.wordpress.com/ ] IndiRank: 33

Feedback please!

Preeti Farias
Preeti Farias
from Mangalore
10 years ago

I blog because I find it soothing to write. It's not always good...but, sometimes it is and it gives me no end of joy to see my writing reflecting what I'm thinking.

Would love to hear back from anyone about my posts or the blog or just anything in general. Good or bad, anything you have to say is appreciated.

Thank you!

Preeti

Replies 1 to 7 of 7
Rajni vinod
Rajni vinod
from DELHI
10 years ago

nice blog you have....lovely theme...

keep wrriting, i liked your article violence againts women....Happy blogging Smile

Preeti Farias
from Mangalore
10 years ago

Thanks Rajni! Hope to keep writing things you enjoy reading Smile

Ritu KT
Ritu KT
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Hi Preeti, you have what they say 'the gift of writing'. Loved your piece 'I must mourn'. I also like the crisp and clean look of your blog. 

Since I am here to give feedback, I found one thing to point out (yay!)

- Wouldn't it be nice to have 'Fuscia Outburst' in Fuscia color in the header?

Who am I kidding, no criticism. Damn it!

Sorry I was of no help. Happy blogging!

Preeti Farias
from Mangalore
10 years ago

:)) Hi Ritu.

Thanks so much for the compliment. I've honestly been trying to get the header as close to fuchsia as I can but any pinker and it seems to jarr with the theme then! So, for the sake of cosmetic appearence, I've left it as it is. :p

Please stop by again. Would love to hear what you have to say about my other pieces.

Vijay Prabhu
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Nice blog, everything seems to be in place, congrats

Preeti Farias
from Mangalore
10 years ago

Thanks Vijay! Hope to see you back there again soon Smile

Brajadulal Patnaik
Brajadulal Patnaik
from Hyderabad
10 years ago

Very nice blog. Enjoyed reading your posts.

Preeti Farias
from Mangalore
10 years ago

Thank you! Any suggestions on themes I could address?

Clifford
Clifford
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Hi Preeti, congrats on embarking on your blogging adventure. I hope you enjoy it and (in due course) find your unique voice.

The post that resonated with me is Violence Against Women – It’s a men’s issue. You introduced me to an inspirational video and added your voice to it. I would return for more such posts. By the same yardstick, the post titled My 5 favouritests…could do with images to break up the monotony of text as well as provide visual context. 

I like the simple design and, most notably, the fact that you are an Adorer of Adele and your template is Adelle. Pretty sure that was intentional ;)

Preeti Farias
from Mangalore
10 years ago

Hey Clifford. Thank you!

I'm glad you liked the post....I don't add alot of images to my posts in general and I will try to do that in the future since like you said, it will help break the monotony. But, I have a quick question, can you take images off google images and use them in posts without fear of...i don't know...doing something illegal?  Please let me know if that's alright, if you know? Thanks!

I hope I keep you returning for more posts..! And also....thankyou for noticing the Adelle and Adele Smile 

Clifford
Clifford
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Preeti,

Short answer: Yes you can.

Details: http://dailypost.wordpress.com/2013/03/26/source-and-attribute/

Preeti Farias
from Mangalore
10 years ago

Thanks Clifford. Sorry about the delayed reply.

Srishti Singh
Srishti Singh
from Manipal
10 years ago

Hehe I just changed Adelle today(had been using it for 2-3 months now) because I could not get the colour right :)

Colours aside,it's a really elegant theme,I feel.Really soothing.

About images,try using your own as far possible.Images are essential for breaking the monotony of texts.

However,if you are using images from other sources,then don't forget to credit the photographer/artist.Add a link to the main site or something of that sort.Though keep in mind that writing google images as 'source' is not a polite practice.

All the best! :)

Preeti Farias
from Mangalore
10 years ago

Hi Srishti

Thanks for the feedback about adding images. I shall try and add them to bring colour to my posts from now on. Smile

Hope to see you at my blog again!