Pranav Sukhija would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://onlyaminute.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 25

Please review my motivational blog

Pranav Sukhija
Pranav Sukhija
from Bangalore
10 years ago

I have been writing The One Minute Blog since February 2012 and ever since then, it has attracted a lot of site views. However, I still do not know whether people appreciate the effort I put in to write the posts, whether the posts make any sense or not, and if not, what would they like to see in my blog. Please take out some time and give me an honest feedback. Also, since I write blog posts of around 100 words each, it wouldn't take much of your time. Smile

Edited 10 years ago
Reason: wrong tense
Replies 1 to 4 of 4
Brajadulal Patnaik
Brajadulal Patnaik
from Hyderabad
10 years ago

Great blog Pranav. I liked it very much. The best thing about your blog is the focus that you have. You have created a motivational blog and each of your posts are 100 words or less. Thus you have created a brand for yourself. Your readers know exactly what to expect from you - It is something short -given that everyone is pressed for time and it is something inspirational - which all crave for.

Pranav Sukhija
Pranav Sukhija
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Hey Braj,

Thanks so much for taking out time and reviwing my blog. Trust me, it really matters to me! I guess you are trying to say that I should continue blogging the way I am currently doing. However, I do want to ask you something. Is there anything that you would like to see ( which is missing as of now) on my blog? It could be a specific genre of articles or something else as well. Feel free to share your views. And thanks again for all the kind words. Smile

Brajadulal Patnaik
Brajadulal Patnaik
from Hyderabad
10 years ago

Hi Pranav, Thanks for visiting my blog.

Since you have asked for suggestions on the articles, I can suggest this:

You can write a series of articles on character building traits : Honesty, Integrity, Courage, Discipline, Patience, Responsibility, Self-control, Helpfulness. Describe through a story/short poem how they are relevant in today's age.

Let me know if you find this useful.

Pranav Sukhija
Pranav Sukhija
from Bangalore
10 years ago

These are some really valuable ideas, Braja. Thank you so much!