Pins N Ashes would like you to review his/her blog.
[ ]

I would love it if somebody could review my blog

Pins N Ashes
Pins N Ashes
from Mumbai
10 years ago

I would love it if somebody could review my blog 

Replies 1 to 3 of 3
Ritu KT
Ritu KT
from New Delhi
10 years ago

I can't believe I'm saying this but let me say it (huh) I could not find even a single negative point on your blog. It is A-W-E-S-O-M-E

And to know that you have been blogging so well andfor so long, I'd like to take this opportunity to ask you for tips and probably a review of my blog!!!

Happy blogging!

Pins N Ashes
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Thank you Ritu... that's flattering :)

Sugandha Agrawal
Sugandha Agrawal
from Delhi
10 years ago

Hi,

I am novice myself, but i loved what u have done to your blog. I see you use the same website as I do (blogspot) and i was surprised by how much can be done. For me, even adding another paragraph is a pain.

Also, I loved the blog - mumbai book fair :)

Cheers

Pins N Ashes
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Thank you Sugandha ... I guess a little time and patience with the html codes goes a long way in the presentation of the blog... Pleasure you liked the post on the book fair :) I was looking for some ideas for my other blog at wordpress.

Thanks

Brajadulal Patnaik
Brajadulal Patnaik
from Hyderabad
10 years ago

Hi,

It is a wonderful blog - focussed on movie & book reviews. I found that you have been blogging at least for the last 7-8 years. With such rich experience, you are a master yourself and should actually be teaching all of us how to write, create a blog, and review it critically. I think it is your humility that you still ask us mere mortals for feedback Sealed

Pins N Ashes
from Mumbai
10 years ago

I have been blogging for a long time, but there has been long breaks as well.. flattering again.. 

Thanks Brajadulal