Mukta Dhanuka would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://my-first-online-diary.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 57

Look forward to your valuable feedback..Every word counts!

Mukta Dhanuka
Mukta Dhanuka
from Sunnyvale
10 years ago

Hi Bloggers/Readers,

It's like I started posting on indiblogger only yesterday. But it's been a year now. Thanks for reading my blog posts. I have edited my first forum post, made an year ago to collect more feedback. 

It will be really great help if you could spare few minutes of your time to review my blog and share feedback again.

Will highly appreciate your reviews. Thanks once again!

Thanks,

Mukta

Edited 9 years ago
Reason: New feedback cycle!
Replies 1 to 1 of 1
Brajadulal Patnaik
Brajadulal Patnaik
from Hyderabad
10 years ago

Hi Mukta,

I liked your blog. You write about everyday experiences which create an instant rapport with the reader. Your content is varied and you have a way of engaging the reader with your intriguing quotes and questions. Best thing is you have been blogging for more than 4 years and you have been very regular at it. Kudos to you. This is something I do struggle with.  

Not being a technical guy, I will not be able to give you feedback on technical aspects.

Mukta Dhanuka
from Sunnyvale
10 years ago

Hi Brajadulal

Thanks for all your kind words, those are really motivating. I have been blogging from more than 4 years :-)

I had several blogs. I started with my first blog somewhere in late 2006 or early 2007. Lot of my early blog posts in my current blog are excerpts from those blogs. I have experimented with technical, non-technical blogs in the past and also as guest writer on my friend's blog :-)

So, it's not the first attempt which hit bull's eye. But I am looking forward to starting a new blog on some technical topics. 

I really appreciate you visiting my blog, leaving your valuable comments and especially navigating to the first page of the blog. That's something very few readers do 

Looking forward to have more conversations with you!

-Mukta