Pritam Thakur would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.socialscribblers.in ] IndiRank: 42

Please give feedback on my new Social Blog

Pritam Thakur
Pritam Thakur
from Kolkata
10 years ago

It's great to meet so many enthusiastic bloggers on Indiblogger. Thankfully, I joined this platform at an early stage. There's so many new things which I come accross everytime I log in to this site.

I am a newbie to blogging and trying my  best to improve. My area of interest includes Indian Politics, Society and Economy. I will post my views on the incidents that are affecting the development of this country be it Crime against Women, Scams, Discrimination or Corruption.

Kindly give your valueable feedback on my blog.

Best Wishes,

Pritam Thakur

pritam@socialscribblers.in

Replies 1 to 9 of 9
Brajadulal Patnaik
Brajadulal Patnaik
from Hyderabad
10 years ago

Very nice blog Pritam. I liked it very much. Do keep blogging and profiling various off-beat persons who have made their mark in life and keep inspiring us. Thanks.

Brajadulal

Pritam Thakur
Pritam Thakur
from Kolkata
10 years ago

Thanks a lot Brajadulal Smile

More posts to come up very soon

Srishti Singh
Srishti Singh
from Manipal
10 years ago

That blog looks really fine.Kinda professional actually.!

However, you really should consider adding an 'About' page.I could not find anything about the authors as well why the blog is there in  the first place.Cheers!:)

Pritam Thakur
Pritam Thakur
from Kolkata
10 years ago

Thanks a lot Srishti. i have added one at the bottom and will update it soon. It is very hard to find (good) a theme with 2 menus. 

Do you know how can I make an 'about us' page for multiple profiles in a multi-author blog ?

Srishti Singh
from Manipal
10 years ago

Oh..well...I'm using a theme called Enterprise on Wordpress.Although it looks somehwhat corporate , it gives a clean look as far as menus n pages are concerned.

Tarun
Tarun
from Guntur
10 years ago

@Pritam Thakur Nice Blog,Hope the content is original,there are better templates available for wordpress platform,is it self hosted or just domain name is purchased to link to wordpress site? Make use of wordpress features and improve your blog,your domain name is good and intresting,you can make it big if you could improvise your blog.I don't know whether this is a hobby/non-profit blog or commercial blog. Does your team has a tech person to do all the tech stuff ? Wordpress is a good platform to blog,make use of it.You about page needs some edits,please post about your mission,who you are,what is your blog about,why people should trust you and some other important info. You rework on the mentioned points.I will give you much elaborated review once your blog is filled with some good amount of posts and you improvise on the mentioned points.Keep working.

Pritam Thakur
Pritam Thakur
from Kolkata
10 years ago

Thanks a lot Tarun. The blog is 100% original Smile It is hosted on BigRock. First thing, I am a newbie to blogging and this is a hobby-blog. Neither I nor my partner have any tech knowledge. I am making use of Wordpress plugins to build it.

I really want to put an 'About Us' page. I couldn't get a good theme which has 2 menus (One for About Us, Contact section & the other for categor section).

Tarun
Tarun
from Guntur
10 years ago

@ Pritam Thakur if you want custom theme design contact me for details.

Pritam Thakur
Pritam Thakur
from Kolkata
10 years ago

I will be great. But will I have to pay ?

Randhir Singh Suman
Randhir Singh Suman
from Barabanki
10 years ago

nice