Loveleen Kaur would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://loveleensays.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 25

Please review my "random" blog

Loveleen Kaur
Loveleen Kaur
from Faridabad
10 years ago

Random! I guess yes.. Undecided From some serious poetry like "Enigma" to not-at-all serious articles like "Boys are not meant to be cute", I am confused over the genre of my blog! Why don't you tell this oh-so-awesome-yet-confused 'budding' blogger (who only writes so that she can brag about it! Cool), where does her blog fit ?!?!

Replies 1 to 2 of 2
Srishti Singh
Srishti Singh
from Manipal
10 years ago

Really nice posts there Loveleen :) 

Don't worry about it being random.Keep writing,you'll find your genre soon.All the best! :)

Loveleen Kaur
from Faridabad
10 years ago

Thank you Shrishti! Smile I guess I don't have any other option for now. Cool 

Mohammad Farooq
Mohammad Farooq
from Bangalore
10 years ago

The blog looks neat. A little personal touch would be great. Some widgets here and there. More sharing options. Maybe explore some more themes if possible, unless you want this neat look. Content wise, its always better to explore new styles and genre than stick to one, unless one is very oriented towards just one think. Good job!!

Just my suggestion. Feel free to disagree. :)

PS: your suggestions on my blog are most welcome :P

Loveleen Kaur
from Faridabad
10 years ago

Thank you for your suggestions Farooq, they all are duly noted. I'll work on them this Sunday and explore all the widgets available.

For your blog I would say, congratulations that you made a wordpress blog. Wordpress is much better than Blogger. And I hope someday I also can write as frequently as you all do here. Smile