Vishal would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://dtechblogger.blogspot.com ]

Review of my new blog

Vishal
Vishal
from Ahmedabad
10 years ago

Hey all!

i want to get some reveiew of my blog. Is it working good or I need some thing to apppy on this? Review my blog about the content(Most important for me).

Thanks

Replies 1 to 4 of 4
Brajadulal Patnaik
Brajadulal Patnaik
from Hyderabad
10 years ago

Great content. I liked the utilitarian nature of your blog. Just one suggestion. You may want to review/edit the spelling and the language. Please review my blog and give your suggestions. Thanks. Brajadulal

Santhosh P
Santhosh P
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Not bad Vishal, good info. May want to re-look at the alignment, space usage a bit more?  Keep going.

Vishal
Vishal
from Ahmedabad
10 years ago

@brajadulal Thanks For review. I am learnigng English more and more as I was not studied in English Medium. I am trryig to increase my vocabulary and writing skill s every day. 

About your blog, I like the way you present your things. Your writing skills and vocabulary is awesome. Great work and keep Posting new articles.

@santhos Thanks for review. I am trying to make some great design but as I am new to all this things, It will take some time to make it good. 

Well thanks to both of you for spend a time to review my blog.

Himanshu Negi
Himanshu Negi
from Delhi
10 years ago
wow... your blog is at blogspot but seems like to be on wordpress! I think brajadulal already gave you some good suggestion and santhos is correct you should do something for alignment. Your blog seems to be nice . let's see how it will perform in future...