Arunraj R would like you to review his/her blog.
[ ]

I am new Blogger , Please provide your valuable feedback's to improve my blog

Arunraj R
Arunraj R
from Bangalore
10 years ago

I think in most of the instance the lessons which we learn in our classes of MBA is entirely different from what we experience in our real life. This is one such blog where I felt the lessons of MBA went wrong. This blog is entirely from the experience in my real life or things which I heard from others experience. Hope it will help the readers.

Replies 1 to 2 of 2
Brajadulal Patnaik
Brajadulal Patnaik
from Hyderabad
10 years ago

Very good blog in terms of focus (marketing) and the actual layout. I liked your about page, where you describe yourself and have a good pic as well. This builds credibility with the reader. Your posts are short and doesnot tax the time-starved reader much to go through it.

Few suggestions: You can have some social media buttons - a Google+ followers/friends so that a community can be formed. You can introduce labels/categories for different types of articles. Also, the background image has shades and dots of black which kind of obstructed my vision while reading especially the post in the top half of the screen. You may think of having some other image.

Hope that helps. Please review and give some feedback on my blog as well.

Thanks. Brajadulal

Arunraj R
Arunraj R
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Thank you Mr, Brajadlal. I will take care of things that you have mentioned.. Smile I will take a look at your blog and let you know.