Vashita Madan would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://thedustybowl.blogspot.com/ ]

Looking for feedback

Vashita Madan
Vashita Madan
from New Delhi
10 years ago

I'm just 17 years of age and decided to take my love for writing forward by starting my own blog. 'The Dusty Bowl' mostly contains whatever I go through and observe in my personal life.Hoping for constructive feedback!Thanks already :)

Replies 1 to 4 of 4
Arghyadeep Kundu
Arghyadeep Kundu
from Kolkata
10 years ago

Good content but you can add up some pictures to your posts. Also add some widgets to your blog... :)

Sanjay Madhavan
Sanjay Madhavan
from Chennai
10 years ago

Hi Vashita,

I went back up to your first post, and read some posts from that. That way, one can know how well the writer has improved. One can clearly see that while your first posts were bit amateurish, as the posts go by, the writing is a lot clear. Also, when you write about your friends and the personal things, it's always better to write it in a form of a story. You can build characters out of your friends, so that others would relate to the characters and it would no longer sound personal. I hope you understand what I mean. It's my just my view though. :) Keep up the good work.

Also,  after you thank me for the comments, please do check out my blog. :) :D

Regards,

Sanjay

Vashita Madan
Vashita Madan
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Hey, thanks a lot. :)I'm gonna try inculcating that, for sure. But then again, 12th standard doesn't leave you with too much time. :PI'll check your blog out ASAP.Thanks a tonne, again :)

Nitin Kumar Palmist
Nitin Kumar Palmist
from Jodhpur
10 years ago

nice blog