Priyanca Vaishnav would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://bombaychuddies.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 29

I'd love feedback on my city blog. Please to be giving! :)

Priyanca Vaishnav
Priyanca Vaishnav
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Bombay Chuddies began as an observation of the Bombay city as an outsider. I moved to a couple of other cities, including my own hometown and still experienced each place as an objective spectator. I talk about peculiar characteristics, personal experiences, attitudes of people, food, art & entertainment offerings and more on this blog.

Replies 1 to 4 of 4
Arghyadeep Kundu
Arghyadeep Kundu
from Kolkata
10 years ago

Really good content but you can make some corrections like displatying only one post in the home page or giving jump breaks in the posts if you want to display them all together. Also add some social network sharing buttons.

Priyanca Vaishnav
Priyanca Vaishnav
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Thanks! Social network share buttons are indeed present under each post. I think I will display with jump breaks instead of this full-post madness. I figure that's a more legible and pleasant approach. Thanks again for taking the time & dropping by to gimme a review! :)

Arghyadeep Kundu
from Kolkata
10 years ago

The buttons present are not sharing buttons they are appreciation buttons. For example, Ican like your post but not share its link with my friends on my wall or mail it to someone.

Priyanca Vaishnav
Priyanca Vaishnav
from Mumbai
10 years ago

oh, so then how do i get that going? Undecided

Arghyadeep Kundu
from Kolkata
10 years ago

do you know how to add widgets in blogger??

Priyanca Vaishnav
Priyanca Vaishnav
from Mumbai
9 years ago

yes.