Kiran Pande would like you to review his/her blog.
[ ]

Still only 1 review. Please review my blog

Kiran Pande
Kiran Pande
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Requesting again to, please visit my blog, analyse and suggest. Primarily as to what should I do with template, add ons on my side bars and content

I shall be truly thankful to you

Kiran Pande

Edited 10 years ago
Reason: Very poor response from members
Replies 1 to 3 of 3
Shrikanth
Shrikanth
from Bangalore
10 years ago

I thought 50 hits a day was great, you are saying 70 hits a days is poor Smile

Your site is good sir ji, great one for those who like your niche domain.

Keep up the good work sir ji Smile

Kiran Pande
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Thanks Shrikant for your observation and appreciation. I will try to do even better.

Nikhil Chandra
Nikhil Chandra
from Delhi
10 years ago

You have a nice blog when it comes to content. What was distracting was way too much add above the fold.

I'd also suggest that you have one sidebar instead od two to keep the readers focussed ind interested in your content. Another point that I'd like to raise is that you use photos sparsely. I don't know whether you are interested in photography or not bot photos do add to the substance of the content especially when it is related to travel. You have a lot of posts on travel.

Also there are too many links from your homepage becuse you have put them in left panel I'd recommend that you make a separate page from where interested visitors could click on website of state tourism departments. Removing a few links from the sidebar would also enhance your site load speed which in turn will help you in search engine ranking.

Rest is all fine with your blog. And kudos to you for covering so many places in India. Almost all corners of this vast country.

Kiran Pande
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Hi Nikhil,

I'm indeed grateful to you for reviewing my blog seriously. I will definitely follow your suggestions and then request you to visit my blog again and will hope for good

Thanksm a lot!

Kiran

Kiran Pande
Kiran Pande
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Hi Nikhil,

Sorry to bother you again. I have changed my template and have just one side bar now. I have put lots of stuff on "pages", as suggested by you. Please be nice to re visit my blog and let me know how do you feel about it. Regarding the images, as a matter of fact, I had removed on average 1 image from each post as somebody suggested to reduce the numbers for faster loading of the blog. Re posting images will take coniderable time as I have more than 170 posts...which I may do it over a period of time

These comments are for my travel blog and not for my "online acting" blog

Please let me have your views, regards,

Kiran