Yogesh Vashist would like you to review his/her blog.
[ ]

Please review my Blogging Niche Blog

Yogesh Vashist
Yogesh Vashist
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Kindly review my Blog, here is a small description of my Blog:

Blogging Keys is created with the aim to offer latest news and information and useful tips on blogging, social media, search engine optimization, make money online, and Word Press. Founded by Yogesh Vashist, who is also the founder and owner of growhealth.org, Bloggingkeys.com tries to provide information in a refreshing and impressive way.

Blogging Keys aims to become a complete source for tips on Blogging and its related areas like SEO, social media, making money online, and WordPress.

Replies 1 to 3 of 3
CyberKID
CyberKID
from India
10 years ago

Nice Blogging Tips blog. But, beware, you're in for a great competition in this space. Everyone knows that tech blogs are most sought after and more than that blogs guiding someone to create such blogs are more sought after. There's a lot of content in your blog. I've read a few maybe expecting some helpful tips, but was somewhat disappointed because you discussed something a thousand other bloggers and websites already tell you. Though a few posts are really helpful, I think. I believe you need to present your content in a bit more creative manner, as the content isn't going to change, and there isn't a single such tip that hasn't been put up somewhere on a thousand other blogs and websites.

Please don't take me in a wrong sense as I like putting things as they are. I can't afford to call your Maruti an Audi while you and I, both know that you have a Maruti.

Nice, I am loving it Cool

Yogesh Vashist
Yogesh Vashist
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Thanks CyberKID for your review and remarks..Also Thankkks Hunky for your comment.

Hunky @ NexGenBikes.com
from Kolkata
10 years ago

Simple and basic but useful tips there Tongue out not much over crowded with ads either, loads fast too, so every reason to stick to it Sealed