Sakshi Bajaj would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.xperiaguide.com/ ] IndiRank: 25

Please review my Blog dedicated to All Sony Xperia Phone Lovers

Sakshi Bajaj
Sakshi Bajaj
from Delhi
10 years ago

Please review my Blog dedicated to All Sony Xperia Phone Lovers Smile 

We at Xperia Guide posts developemnt releated tutorials and all the latest news within Xperia smartphone range. We are here to help every Xperia Phone user...

Replies 1 to 3 of 3

One word, aowsome website..

• Cool domain
  • Aowsome stats from alexa, solid visitor engadgement.
  • excellent social presence
  • Solid website performance though YSpeed is in slower and lower side.

Only negative I can see is the niche is limited to Sony only. I cant imagine what would have happened if you would have had whole android to cover. man, your earnings might have gone higher than labnol Tongue out

fantastic.. Best of luck..

Sakshi Bajaj
Sakshi Bajaj
from Delhi
10 years ago

Thanks a lot for your beautiful comment :) Yes, my old blog's niche was android and i was covering the whole android but it takes a lot time to dedicate, being a student i have shortage of it, so i sold that blog and planned to start something i love.

I love Xperia phones and so started this blog, in just 60 days blog has got a high readership and followers with 1000+ comments :)

Yes we are working on speed issues, speed is being lowered by the amount and size of pictures uploaded, they are of high resolution..

Any methods to resolve the speed issues ? We are already using MaxCDN and Google Page Speed service.

Thanks

Hunky @ NexGenBikes.com
from Kolkata
10 years ago

Regarding picture optimization, either you can first optimize and then upload or better use thumbnails, and then use smush.it -> http://developer.yahoo.com/yslow/smushit/

Arghyadeep Kundu
Arghyadeep Kundu
from Kolkata
10 years ago

Your site looks uber cool. But you could have expanded your range to all android phones, at least in the future, it would have been great. However I found the Games section doesn't work under Downloads. remove it if contents are not present under it.

Sakshi Bajaj
from Delhi
10 years ago

Yes as soon any post under Games category goes love it will be there.

Well as  I mentioned above my previous site "AndroidGyan.com" was all about android and has great rankings but i sold it as i don't have time to dedicate a lot on that...So i just started something which i love, i am passioante about Xperia Phones so writing on them...

In just 60 days of starting a blog we got this :- 

Recently our published posts were cited as Source on "Engadget,Android Police, Xperia Blog, XDA-Developers, Sony Blog" etc. We have a great readership of loyal readers.

Being a blogger i am using power of "Xperia" niche which is as fasicating as power of a "micro niche".

Any sugesstions on speed issues as i mentioned in above comments, please let us know ?

thanks for reviewing :)