Nikita Dudani would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://nikitadudani.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 25

Suggestions to improve it better and to gain more traffic

Nikita Dudani
Nikita Dudani
from Ahmedabad
10 years ago

words expressed is  a blog to share my experiences, thoughts and feelings about life happenings and how unpredicatable it can.

It is way of expressing my views and to help people know about varied things that can occur in a lifetime.

Replies 1 to 3 of 3
Hariharakumar
Hariharakumar
from Hyderabad
10 years ago

hi, i am looking for content writers/authors for www.geekspage.org blog. I would like to invite you to geekspage as author. At geekspage we write technology articles. If you are interested you can contact me hariharakumar2000[at]yahoo[dot]com. I will give you share of my money that i earned from my Google adsense for writing articles. I will give you more info once you contact me.

Sargunan Ranganathan
Sargunan Ranganathan
from Chennai
10 years ago

hi,

just happened to c ur blog.  

1. ur post titles appear after the blog title. u can change that to post tilte to blog title.  for guidance u can check this link http://helplogger.blogspot.in/2012/03/how-to-seo-optimize-your-blogger-blog.html
  2. the whole layout of the blog looks dull and you can change the layout and the color of your blog to white which will allow the user to read more easily.
  3. you can also add other comment platforms like facebook comments and disqus which will make commenting more easier.
  4. adding share buttons will increase the post going viral in social media sites
  5. include google analytics for better performance
  6. in home page do not display ur full post. use  read more option in the editor. this will increase the average time on your site.
  7. remove the navigation bar on top
  8. use related post automatically or manually
  9. ur images do not have ALT tags. include them
Nikita Dudani
from Ahmedabad
10 years ago

Hi,

Thank you so much for these minute details. I will make changes asap.

Can you help me with adding share buttons and google analytics?

Sargunan Ranganathan
Sargunan Ranganathan
from Chennai
10 years ago

you can sign into google analytics and you will have the instructions as wr to add the code in your code. 

share buttons, you can find them online, as it makes hard to explain them in this reply.