Vivek would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://vivexperiment.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 29

Please review my personal blog

Vivek
Vivek
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Hi Indibloggers,

I had been writing this blog of mine from college days and this is where I shared 7 years of my ramblings, travel experiences, stories and such.

I don' think I have written anything substantial worth reviewing, but still I would like to hear from the enriched writers here on what they think about my blog and get tips to spruce things up if there are any.. :)

Thanks in advance :)

--

Vivek

Replies 1 to 1 of 1
Vivek
Vivek
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Hi Animesh,

Thanks for checking on this. I understand that it takes quite an effort to go through the writing and give effective feedback.

But my writing usually focuses on just bringing out the stuff in my head into a nice format that can transfer the pleasure I had thinking about it, to the readers.

I am not sure if I am undervaluing the power of layouts and physical appearances, but I rather go by content than appearance.

So it would be natural for me to choose content review over appearances.

But probably to make it easier to reviewers as well, I would request you to just pick articles randomly and let me know if the selection of words and use of images are appropriate, if that is OK for you to review specific aspects alone.

I am not sure what to ask, hence I just told you what was in my mind.. but I would like to hear from you, which form of review would be interesting for you..