Bhumi Jayalakshmi would like you to review his/her blog.
[ ]

New to Blogging world! So, review maybe?

Bhumi Jayalakshmi
Bhumi Jayalakshmi
from Chennai
10 years ago

This Blog is about anything and everything which i have experienced in my life. I call my blog 'Hey Wait, Listen!'

This blog is my inner reflection. 

Replies 1 to 7 of 7
Suraj Dave
Suraj Dave
from Ahmedabad
10 years ago

Hey bhumi,

First thing I noticed is the blog takes quit a time to load. I think there are too many posts on the main page or maybe its the songs that play in the background.. you can really consider on that to maintain browsing speed of your blog..

Secondly you can use a better theme here, dark theme would look more professional from my perspective. I do like your photography, maybe you can use a photography blog too..

You use some widgets available to give more addons to your blog... Add Search box, categories, an about page me would be nice too..

There are lot ways to improve.. Have fun..Dont forget to write regularly.. :)

Regards,

Suraj

Freak In The Planet

Bhumi Jayalakshmi
Bhumi Jayalakshmi
from Chennai
10 years ago

Hey Suraj,

Thank you so much for your honest review. I will look into all the things you mentioned and make changes soon. I am really new to blogging and I am taking time to understand it. 

About the photography, thanks again! I hope to start a photography and a food blog soon! :)

I will keep in touch with you! Do help me in improving my blog! :)

Regards,

Bhumi

http://howdypancakes.blogspot.in/

Vinayak SP
Vinayak SP
from Pune
10 years ago

The only suggesting I have is 'Keep blogging' :)

Regards ProblogBooster.com

Bhumi Jayalakshmi
from Chennai
10 years ago

Hey Vinayak,

Thanks for your suggestion. Sure! :)

Regards

Suraj Dave
Suraj Dave
from Ahmedabad
10 years ago

Hi Bhumi,

Good to see you have applied a darker theme.I see you have gone to create FB and twitter pages as well. Nice.. Long way to go.. Best of luck..

Regards,

Suraj

Bhumi Jayalakshmi
from Chennai
10 years ago

Hey Suraj, 

Thanks a ton! :) 

Regards,

Bhumi

Kiran Acharya
Kiran Acharya
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Hi Bhumi,

Your blog is good. Short stories, recipes, articles, photography, you have it all. It would really help if there was a menu bar or category labels. That way the bolg would be easier to navigate.

Keep blogging.

Regards,

Kiran Acharya

Bhumi Jayalakshmi
Bhumi Jayalakshmi
from Chennai
10 years ago

Hey Kiran,

Thank you so very much! I am new to this blogging world and I shall make the changes soon! 

Regards, 

Bhumi

Hariharakumar
Hariharakumar
from Hyderabad
10 years ago

hi, I am looking for authors who can contribute to www.geekspage.org blog. Your writings are really good, I would like to invite you to geekspage as one of the authors. we will be writing technology articles. If you are interested please contact me hariharakumar2000[at]yahoo[dot]com for more info. we will pay you for writing articles.