HP Android IndiBlogger Meet In Mumbai...

Poonam
Poonam
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Hey IBpeople of Bombay...

There is a meet coming up for you on Saturday, August 24!

Ending the long drought of IndiMeets... hai na?

So, go here for the details. At the time I post this thread, there are 34 seats left. Hurry!

Hoping for an IndiMeet in Delhi/NCR too... 

Renie, are you listening?

Coz we Delhiites too need a reason and place to celebrate IB's birthday wholeheartedly.

And, finally got to start a thread about an Indi event before Renie or Ranjith Kiddo!

Replies 1 to 7 of 7 Ascending
Fairy Princess
Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

Huh! I guess asking a meet to be held in Ahmedabad is asking too much! Anyone, I wouldn't be attending any meet, so it's okay Cool

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

:))Innocent:))

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

indimeets are funWink

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

They are funny. :P

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

Ranjith, how would you know? Innocent You too haven't attended any Tongue out

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

I read some indi meet-experience-blogposts. :P

Did you see that smelly meet video? :)) And people get prizes for shouting the most, coming late, sitting in the last row etc etc. :P

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

we got webcam prize each for shouting the loudest in zee indi meetWinkCool

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Naughty bloggers! :P

Sfurti Juztamom
from Mumbai
10 years ago

I once saw a bare chested man blind folded in one of the meets' post Surprised..forgetting which one Undecided

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

It's Ambi Pur Meet. I saw that photo on fb and thought that it was a blogger. Foot in mouth

Yesterday, after seeing the AmbiPur video, I came to know that he is not a blogger but someone who has been added to the room to make it more smelly. Surprised

Sfurti Juztamom
from Mumbai
10 years ago

He was smelling? Surprised Surprised I don't ever want to know how and why.Surprised

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

@ Ani I told you to send me the presentation. You did not do it till now. Undecided

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

kya presentation chahiye..u can make one urselfWink

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

No, I want the one which they presented at the meet! Undecided

Mohit
Mohit
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Yes I also want to see the presentations as I had also not attended the meet..

Rohini
Rohini
from Bangalore
10 years ago

The second presentation at the meet was especially nice. I didn't get the name of the guy who delivered it. I request him to share it on Slideshare (or if he is willing to license it, then a repository such as the Wikimedia Commons) and share the link here. In fact, it'd be great if all three presentations were shared.

Mohit
Mohit
from Mumbai
10 years ago

I see many of my sindhi blogger friends and bloggers who I met at previous meets attending the meet but I won't be able to as I have morning college and I get back home at 2... The Sorcerer I agree with you my friend...Events should be kept between Andheri to Mahim area as it gets easy to travel..Anyways lets hope to see some other events coming soon...Will really miss this...HP and Android...

Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
10 years ago

But what is wrong about places like Thane to Dadar and inbetween? For those who travel from far away places like Dombivli (i stay there) any place other than Thane is far. Even thane is a 30 mins train ride for me.

For the love of it, I never shy away from travelling to IndiBlogger meets. The place and convenience is a factor, but also is the venue. When IB works with the Sponsor, they try to get the best location possible. At the end of the day, it is how the deal works out. 

The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
10 years ago

BUT...BUT...BUT....BUT...BUT....but....but...IT TOO FREAKIN' FAR AWAY FROM THE 'BURBS! Cry

Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
10 years ago

TS - yeah I know, you could imagine how difficult it will be for me to travel from Dombivli everytime for all of the meets. Manav Dhiman used to come all the way from Ambernath which is even more far. 

As long as their is love for these meets, you should not bother the travel. I see these meets less as sponsor event and more of meeting people! that is a feeling tha t will make me go that extra mile.

Sfurti Juztamom
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Hemal I agree with you. Why can't the meets be in Thane? Why? Why? 

The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
10 years ago

>_>" EH EH!! Mrs. Juztamom, should you speak on my side? >_>"

Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
10 years ago

SFJ - My point was not to say that meets should be in Thane.. but meets happen based on availability of the venue and the deal between Sponsor and IB. For Dove meet last year, the preferred hotel Dove had was a 5 star.. like 4 Seasons at Worli.. Big Brands perfer to showcase luxary and prefer to host events at such 5 star hotels.. I am sure you would know the darth of 5 star hotels in other suburbian areas.. 

and some times, even the bigger companies have tight budget, but a preference none the less about the area they want the event to be hosted.. so that is the glitch

Sfurti Juztamom
from Mumbai
10 years ago

TS I stay in Thane Tongue out

Sfurti Juztamom
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Hemal ofcourse I get the point. It was a joke. Infact I don't except meets to happen in Thane or beyond say Chembur at all. It will have to be basis the feasability and the brand value of the sponsor.Smile

The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Get a horse!

Sfurti Juztamom
from Mumbai
10 years ago

TS I would rather spend on Jewelry Tongue out

Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
10 years ago

@SFJ lol... love that response.. 

Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
10 years ago

SFJ - its cool.. just thought may be you didnt get it right.. 

Sfurti Juztamom
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Hemal Cool

Meghana
from Bangalore
10 years ago

True Hemal, travel shouldn't bother. I haven't missed even single meet since I register with IB.  Am put up in Thane too, n with my 4yr old, I manage to leave her at hubby's office in Andheri, whn v had meets in Andheri.  N for this meet in Hughes Road, I had no option but to get her along.....

The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
10 years ago

ehh, why doesn't anyone keep such meets in the burbs, somewhere around Bandra West >_>".

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Someone take a video of the meet. I want to see it. Undecided

Infact, I want to know what happens at all the meets, but everyone posts photos and not videos. Frown

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

u'll find meet videos on my blog @ranjith...

check this one meanwhile Laughinghttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqbP0afurj0

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

That video is just a small 1-min video. I want the entire 4-5 hour video ( of course, with good sound quality and properly edited :D )

u'll find meet videos on my blog

Video of this upcoming meet or the past ones?

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

I want the entire 4-5 hour video ( of course, with good sound quality and properly edited

mine are few seconds ones, with nasty focus n horrible sound quality clicked by my ancient phoneUndecidedCool all are of past meetsUndecided

Poonam
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Kiddo, I live in New Delhi.

Will try for the video part at an upcoming meet in Delhi/NCR if any! Laughing

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Nandini Undecided

Poonam Laughing

I feel that Renie himself should hire a videographer who will record the entire event. Smile

Poonam
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Late reply but Kiddo, take rest with your neck pain. Surprised

And Recover Fast - We Need The Forum Hero Hale 'n' Hearty! Laughing

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Thanks Poonam Laughing

Poonam
from New Delhi
10 years ago