Ashok would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://t2lead.in ] IndiRank: 46

T2Lead.in - Technology Blog - Need Your Reviews Guys

Ashok
Ashok
from Chennai
10 years ago

T2Lead.in is a technology blog and it was launched after a few months/years of search and many trials, this blog is to make some interesting posts about technology and want me/you to be in touch with day-to-day technology activities/happenings, also keeping my blog readers in mind. I will try to keep my posts as unique/useful .

Let Me give you all a short brief about this blog/blog contents:I made this blog to post contents about  -How-to guides,  -Softwares,  -Technology news/happenings, -Programming, -Mobile, -Social Networks, etc.,

Post Your Comments/suggestions, so that i can improve my blog.

Thanks

Ashok

T2Lead.in

Edited 10 years ago
Reason: Changes
Replies 1 to 5 of 5
Ashok
Ashok
from Chennai
10 years ago

Post ur reviews guys.I'm waiting for your reviews..

Arpit Bhargava
Arpit Bhargava
from Jabalpur
10 years ago

Template is very nice, but I think you should use your spaces well, there is quite a good amout of space being getted wasted in right bottom part.

Ashok
Ashok
from Chennai
10 years ago

Arpit,

Thanks for your comments and will use the space.

Thanks

Ashok

Hemal Shah
Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Hi Ashok, here are my two cents!

• You have found a real neat template - Kudos
  • You are not using Categories effectively for your menu navigation. 
  • I dont see you using Tags on your blog either
  • you can choose a better font for your content, since you have a custom header font
  • Tech Specs could be shown in a table or another layout that goes well, the post currently looks cluttered.
  • The shadowing below the picutres in the blog do not go well, you may want to avoid it.. 
  • Credit the source of your pictures always. 

That would be it! Keep Blogging.

Ashok
Ashok
from Chennai
10 years ago

Hi Hemal Shah

Thanks for your detailed review about my blog. Will more on all the things specified by you.

Thanks again.

by

Ashok