Sujata would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.embeddedsystemtesting.com ] IndiRank: 43

Not happy about current Template, please suggest

Sujata
Sujata
from Hyderabad
10 years ago

Its a technical blog, I am looking for some good templates and review feedback and suggestions from community. Is it ok to continue with the same template or should i change ?

Replies 1 to 4 of 4
Arindom Borah
Arindom Borah
from Kolkata
10 years ago

Hi Sujata, 

Unfortunately, I am not technical so I am not competent to remark on your content. But your template sure is drab! It looks like a MS word file for Chissake!

Don't get me wrong. MS Word is very helpful but wht you need is color. Have your colors match your posts. You can have a look at my blog

salesgyaan.blogpost.in provided you review it.  Plyus there are so may free templates to download. I think you will be spoilt for choice.  Put some color. There is not even yoor color photograph in Check my profile. Put some widgets. See how your blog jumps up in ranking. I don't know whether you are interested in advertising. But if you are, you need to color your blog. 

Our actual lives are drab and boring. So, people have a subconscious preference for gaiety. If your blog is just an extension of life, I for one will veer towards the competition.  All comments have been made in the positive sense only. Regards

Arindom Borah (Bilbo)

NB: You can also consider putting in a image per post. I do that.

Sujata
Sujata
from Hyderabad
10 years ago

Thanks Arindom for your candid feedback. I will surely work on it. I am not interested in advertising at this point of time and want it to be just technical. But you never know :-)

Thanks again.

Raghav Thakur
Raghav Thakur
from New Delhi
10 years ago

You should change it, go with something clean and more refined.

Have a box to display your codes..

make use of google, search some templates and i think you would do great

Sujata
Sujata
from Hyderabad
10 years ago

Thanks Raghav. Surely will implement the idea of adding code in box and I am working on it .