manpreet kaur would like you to review his/her blog.
[ ]

please check out my blog :)

manpreet kaur
manpreet kaur
from noida
10 years ago

share your views on the site and my channel...  i'd love to hear from you guys, suggestions are welcomed! Please :D :D 

http://theglamorousdiva.com/ 

www.youtube.com/manpreetTGD.

A Massive Thank you! 

Edited 9 years ago
Reason: updated
Replies 1 to 5 of 5

Hey. seen your blog. Here is my say:

Until the theme was loaded half, I was feeling lil disturbed by heavy pink color, but after a while it looked pretty.. Theme suits as per your niche. Your content writing is pretty good, interactive and clear. But I recomment two changes.. :

1- Show exceprts in ur posts. It will increase readability of blog reader and will improve page views as well.

2- You may easily get your own custom domain within 250-500 rupees, no need of hosting as it is already hosted by blogger. Easily redirect ho jayega. So you will have a good domain like www.website.in or www.website.com not www.website.blogspot.com.

Rest your blog is good.. keep it up.. :)

Rohit Sharma
from Delhi
9 years ago

Bro, She's already having a custom domain Surprised

Belly bytes
Belly bytes
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Wow! Your blog is interesting, informative and very professional. I like your writing style and your aesthetic..great header, great title. 

manpreet kaur
manpreet kaur
from noida
9 years ago

@Belly Bytes Thank you so much! :) Means alot to me ^_^ 

Sarath Babu S
Sarath Babu S
from Chennai
9 years ago

Hi,

The blog is neatly done.

I feel your blog is mostly for girls and dedicated to cosmetics. I ve liked it for the fact you have added pictures in each and every blog of yours making it appealing.

Your page layout is also neatly done.

I could also see you have added Site Visit Counter which would help you in keeping a track of visitors and also for others to know how many has visited your site already!!

There are no chaos when it comes to the display and your blog do convey what you actually wanted to convey.

All the Best!!

kapil
kapil
from sirsa
9 years ago

Hello Mam

i Like your Writting Style .Really Awesome Blog

Happy Blogging Thanx