Hitakshi Bawa would like you to review his/her blog.
[ ]

My Blog is still waiting your reviews :)

Hitakshi Bawa
Hitakshi Bawa
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Hi friends,

Please help me to improve myself by reviewing my blog..... Awaiting a fair and true review. Thanks a ton in advance :)

Regards.

Edited 10 years ago
Reason: review
Replies 1 to 10 of 10
Anuj Sharma
Anuj Sharma
from Shimla
10 years ago

Your blog looks good with the design and title complementing each other, and seems like a personal blog, but the content seems to be for a wider audience. Adding more relevant pictures would certainly please the readers.

Hitakshi Bawa
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Thanks for the review Anuj :)

actually I'm just a month old to blogging industry due to which Don't know the categorization procedure and all.... I b glad if you can help :)

Hitakshi Bawa
Hitakshi Bawa
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Thanks for the review Anuj :)

actually I'm just a month old to blogging industry due to which Don't know the categorization procedure and all.... I b glad if you can help :)

Vijay Prabhu
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Nice blog Hitakshi, this is the first time I am seeing a Weebly blog Smile Nice clean template and nice content.  For seo you have to submit your blog to Bing which you havent done and claim the site on alexa here > www.alexa.com.

For the blog, it would be good if you add bigger social share buttons. 

Cheers, keep blogging, 

Vijay

Hitakshi Bawa
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Hi Vijay, Thanks a ton for the review and advices.... It will be great if you can help me to submit it to bing. How to do that?

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Go to bing webmaster tools (search it in google) and sign up with your live email id(any microsoft id will do) and then put the meta tag in your template and verify it.  I guess you have already done it for Google Webmaster ToolsSmile

Hitakshi Bawa
Hitakshi Bawa
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Thanks a ton Animesh....

will surely do the changes Cool

Bhavya Kaushik
Bhavya Kaushik
from Jaipur
10 years ago

Loved the blog and the simplicity of it. I found it very easy to navigate!

You can merge the "know me" and "contact me" page into one, maybe!

The articles are very personal, and reviews are honest and nicely written. My favorite post would be the book review of, The Other Side of the Bed by Bhavya Kaushik. You know, for obvious reasons! Tongue outTongue outTongue out

Hitakshi Bawa
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Thanks for the review Bhavya CoolSmile

and yes I know the reason Tongue outWink

CyberKID
CyberKID
from India
10 years ago

Hey Hitakshi, nice blog template, and one of the cleanest content layouts I've seen out there. Can't say about the content, as I'm not much interested in book reviews, and such literary stuff like poems Tongue out. I have a few suggestions for you. Though others have already suggested a lot of useful things you could do on your blog, I'll skip those.

• I would suggest you to make those social networking buttons more visible, if possible. Being so small, these are very easy to miss.
  • I'll suggest you to search for and move to a custom domain name, if you're thinking to take your blog any further. This is because, once you've gained popularity, it will be a hard task moving to a custom domain name, as your blog will have to start again to get that popularity again, in terms of web analytics stats.
  • If possible, do trim out the number of posts on each page. Letting so many posts on each page takes too much time to load.
  • Do checkout for the image copyrights policies of the image owners before using the same, if you are not the actual owner of the image. I am suggesting this because, I think you are using some images you have taken over the internet, and this could pose to be a threat, if an owner has an issue with the usage of their copyrighted images.

All the best for your blog. Smile

Hitakshi Bawa
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Thanks Ajeet(CyberKid) and I will try my best to look at your suggestions. Thanks for giving your valuable time to it. Smile Keep Blogging.

Hi Hitakshi,read your blog and could easily relate myself to your thoughts. It took some time for me to read the Hindi poems ( as I'm a Bengali Tongue out) but once I finished reading..I  must say..nice ideas and the way you've expressed them..really touched my heart. Book reviews are easy to comprehend and I also liked the somewhat vintage look of the blog.Smile I'm not much a techie so can't suggest any technical amendment Tongue outAs far as the content..nice blog..keep writing and best of luck.Smile

Hitakshi Bawa
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Thanks a ton dear.... n I'll try my best to nvr disappoint u in terms of my writingsSmile

om prakash
om prakash
from delhi
10 years ago

helo Hitakhsi.Your poems are really nice,Blog is looking good.The only thing i want to point out that a single page contains too much post....and if possible catagorise  poems based on content....

Hitakshi Bawa
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Thanks Om. will surely look into the same Smile

Hitakshi Bawa
Hitakshi Bawa
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Thanks to all of you and I'm still waiting for more reviews to improve.

Rashmi Nair
Rashmi Nair
from Delhi
10 years ago

Your a weebly user and so am I! Cheers! :)

Liked your Book Reviews and LOVED your poems. Content wise your blog is heart warming and fantastic!

Weebly has better templates. Try out some new ones - Avoid the browns. The upper bar is even hiding your social icons - they are very less visible.

Since yours is expressive blog - try out some blues and green and yellow - there's one rainbow kind multi color template on weebly. It would definitely suit your blog and make it more inviting! Life is colorful and so are our expressions! :)

Hitakshi Bawa
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Thanks Rashmi Cool

Will definately try some new templates.