Nidhi would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.smartmomzathome.blogspot.co.uk ] IndiRank: 40

Please review my Mother blog

Nidhi
Nidhi
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Hello all, 

I am looking for feedback for my new blog (Smart Mom At Home) on my journey towards motherhood. I started this blog just few weeks back. So good critics and appreciation will help me to grow. I am not a professional blogger or a having any SLR lens.... My blog is just reflection of my daily life with my little one who s just 15 months old with no camouflage and no fabricated with fairy tale effect. It's real me and my routine with my daughter happy like bubbles and smeely like dirty diapers...-

Being very career oriented from the beggining of college days, it was very difficult for me to cancle my career from my priority list. Now my KRA's is my doll's health, food, sleep and teaching her good habits. It wasn't so difficult though as her smile took all my worries away.... 

But my creative working streak was still there, though in submissive way.. My self imposed sabaticle period have taken me to relive my childhood days with my littleone. And it's now not just simply or mere STAY AT HOME MOM, it SMART MOM AT HOME. who loves to anything possible to keep her little one happy and healthy.

I  Nidhi

XOXO

Replies 1 to 6 of 6
Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Hey Nidhi,

I just saw your blog and the first thought that came to my mind was - "Hats off to you". You are a true inspiration, kudos to your attitude and zeal in life. And of course, your creativity. Absolutely love every bit of it. Can you please tell me how you did that crown thing? I would so love to make something like that too.

Loved visiting your space, so glad I checked it out. Keep blogging, and do pass on my hugs to your cute lil rainbow angel. Smile

Nidhi
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Thanks Aarti your feedback means a lot to me.... it really  motivats me to express myself on blog. Yes photos rea from freephotobuckets which are free to use, will mentio the source from now onwards.. I do not use google images. Abt the crown... it was inpsired by pinterest... and really not much effort, if yu see the pic there is websited mentioned there... you very well go to thier hompage and create your own graffiti for free and also they have options in different shapes colour and fonts too... i do not brand any product but wheni use it i have to name it right...

Will surely pass ur love n hugs to my princess.

Laughing -With love

Nidhi 

XOXO

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Just one suggestion:-

If you are using any pics from the internet, do credit the source in your post. :)

Nidhi
Nidhi
from Bangalore
10 years ago

you can see my handmadde creative stuff here.. http://nidzlive2010.wordpress.com/2012/03/23/creativity-in-the-airthanks-to-pinterest/

Am vry much addicted and inpired bypinterest DIY craft 

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Thanks so much for the links, Nidhi. I will surely check it out, I love doing DIY craft and your creativity is inspiring. Smile

Keep DIY-ing. And yes, Wish you good luck with everything. It was nice meeting you here. Laughing

Nidhi
Nidhi
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Hello all again, please review my blog, i had started this blog on 30 Aug 2013... I just want to know if at all am going wrong. As i've informed yu all earlier am not a net savvy seo person or own slr profesional camera... am just pouring my experiances as and wen it happen...

all i want my blogger friends to judge me as critic for my improvment and appreciation to motivate me....

-XOXO

Nidhi

Apurv Rajan Gupta
Apurv Rajan Gupta
from Noida
10 years ago

Hi Nidhi,

I saw your blog, your blog is very nice, keep blogging and also see my blog.