Nikhil would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://aficionadolog.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 25

Feel free & give your valuable feedback. Much appreciated!:)

Nikhil
Nikhil
from Pune
10 years ago

I would highly appreciate if you could check it out & let me know whether it's worthwhile reading . :)

Edited 10 years ago
Reason: Just like that!
Replies 1 to 11 of 11
Subroto
Subroto
from Brisbane
10 years ago

The question is Nikhil - who are you writing for?  Do you write to express yourself or do you write with an audience in mind?  If the former then it's already worthwhile reading because this is you out there in the blogosphere expressing yourself.  If the latter then it's a very subjective matter.  Everybody has their own likes and dislikes.

I think you are doing fine - keep on blogging.

Nikhil
from Pune
10 years ago

Subroto , first of all thanks a ton for your valuable feedback. A straight from the heart statement/suggestion I guess.:)

Answering your question on a frank basis would simply be : "Yeah I write to express myself". But we both know that's not cent% true. There's some part of each & every one of us , which requires a little bit of approval & an audience,right?. I think that's how we human beings roll. Though expressing ourselves on a space should do it but we tend to inquire , whether the way we express is actually good or not.

Man , your question did start a thought process though.:D

Subroto
Subroto
from Brisbane
10 years ago

I did get that part of your post.  You are correct that we all need some kind of validation, a peer approval, a 'shabash old chap', these are the things that do keep us going.  I still don't get enough 'comment love' on my blog.  That does sometimes leads me to question my writing style/skills but then that's where I think - why do I write?  So many of us write or share in some way, or another, for so many reasons.   I write to fulfil a creative urge within me, to express myself and that's also why I blog.  If it gets read and commented upon that's a bonus.

Nikhil
from Pune
10 years ago

Exactly. Well said . That's the true motto behind our writing . To satisfy this urge ...to be content & trust me that is what matters eventually. :)

P.S. - You have a great writing style brother.You must be kidding me even if u say you think about doubting that.:D Getting published is something that I can not even dream about & your story got published in one of the widely visited places. Kudos to you & the way you penned down that captivating story. #RESPECT

Manjula.H
Manjula.H
from Hyderabad
10 years ago

Nice...Keep blogging!

Nikhil
from Pune
10 years ago

Thanks Manjula for the thumps up! :D

Gokul Giri
Gokul Giri
from New delhi
10 years ago

nice work keep it onSmile

Nikhil
from Pune
10 years ago

Thanks mate! :)

eblogbuddy.com
eblogbuddy.com
from India
10 years ago

good keep it up . http://eblogbuddy.com

Nikhil
from Pune
10 years ago

Thank you. :)

Highly appreciated!:D

Vijay Prabhu
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Nice blog Nikhil some words of advice.  

1. Follow a particular niche  You can have multiple niche but categorise them and give jump breaks to your posts except the photography ones. Your blog homepage is tooo looong

2. Dont go after paper awards, Liebester is a nonsense award done by backscratching.  Go for real awards like contests on indiblogger or coming on the home page of indiblogger.

3. Add social sharing buttons.  

4. Remove the navibar

5. Add a nice logo and a Favicon to give your blog a distint identity.

And keep blogging Wink

Nikhil
from Pune
10 years ago

I will analyse & take care of every single point mentioned above for sure & ASAP.

Your suggestion ,advice & time are highly appreciated!

Thanks. Means alot!:)

Saurabh Pandey
Saurabh Pandey
from Lucknow
10 years ago

Thanks Nikhil for like my blog post.

Nikhil
from Pune
10 years ago

Sure!:)

Bhavya Kaushik
Bhavya Kaushik
from Jaipur
10 years ago

Your blog title is nice! Blogposts are nicely written covering an array of subjects.

The only thing I didn't like is the layout. It is just too "old" for me. Try to get a better theme. Make your blog more "it"!

Nikhil
from Pune
10 years ago

Point noted ..Bhavya..:D...but I recently did go through a lot of templates but nothing had that "it" effect you know. Sooner or later wil transfer my domain to a new swerver..maybe then I will get something more appropriate. What say?

What would you suggest?.... I am all ears!:)

Bhavya Kaushik
from Jaipur
10 years ago

Well, I saw some of the members here who use blogger and still owns great templates. May be they are premiere ones ( I'm not aware about that) Why don't you explore more?

You can also migrate to wordpress (which according to me, is better than blogger)

I have used almost every blogging platform, but the layout options and the over all social blogging feel which Tumblr gives in incomparable. I have 4 blogs at Tumblr now (one of them is migrated from wordpress). Just explore a little, I believe. 

Teo Writes
Teo Writes
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Nice blog...Loved reading it...:) good work!! 

Shoma Abhyankar
Shoma Abhyankar
from Pune
9 years ago

nice blog but my comments kept getting rejected...thanks for promoting my blog too.

Nikhil
from Pune
9 years ago

Oh is it . So sorry for the inconvenience Shoma. Will check and fix if there's anything I can do right away. Thanks for dropping by! :)

Nikhil
Nikhil
from Pune
9 years ago

Thank you Teo! :)