ANJAN would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.bengalunderattack.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 64

Please review my blog

ANJAN
ANJAN
from KOLKATA
15 years ago
Replies 1 to 5 of 5
Anoop Zombie
Anoop Zombie
from Bangalore
15 years ago

@ Anjan : Wow ! Very nice information! How do you get all this news? Do you analyze news items etc and derrive your own conclusions?

I have only good comments for your blog except a couple of enhancements that I think should help

1) Do put up some categories so that we can understand the content structure of your site

2) Also try to link to other sites that have similar information to enhance readership from people interested in reading similar blogs.

3) If you have not done it yet.. continue to feed these posts to stumble upon and other elements as this is quite a hot topic and there may be big news just around the corner and you have to be prepared for it so many people can benefit from the info on your blog..

ANJAN
ANJAN
from KOLKATA
15 years ago

Thanks.

Point no 2 - how do I give link to other sites - people can go to my "profile" and see blogs I follow. But I am sure, you are meaning something else.

Thanks

Anjan

Anoop Zombie
Anoop Zombie
from Bangalore
15 years ago

@ Anjan : The content you write can be divided into categories .. from glancing at your blog , lets say you create a category called - Mumbai terror, Pakistan and terrorism, Indian Millitary etc etc..  Then it becomes easier for people who want to view your blog to view the mumbai terror attacks .. all they have to do is select the category "Mumbai Terror" and view all topics under it..

You can also have a tag cloud somewhere on the site .. that could help and give the reader different areas that you blog on..

and also you write large content in text so its better that you select a theme that will accomodate more text (horizantally) .. Its easier to read..

All said and done I take nothing away from this very unique blog! I have never seen so much information to such depth on these topics.. and personally I hate newspapers cause those buggers are losing their professionalism every day!

ANJAN
ANJAN
from KOLKATA
15 years ago

Thanks,

Let's catch up sometime in the "virtual" world. Thanks very much, though. Its appreciated.

Anoop Zombie
Anoop Zombie
from Bangalore
15 years ago

@ Anjan : Yup lets do that!