Locked Young bloggers, I mean Teen, early twenty bloggers.. out here?

jaynth busi
jaynth busi
from guntur
10 years ago

Hey guys, I guess all of the bloggers around here are well settled engineers, Doctors, Media what not every profession.

But, I was just thinking about creating a thread for the youngies...

Any one out there just say your experience on teen blogging

Edited 10 years ago
Reason: a space :p
Replies 1 to 20 of 115 Ascending
The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
7 years ago

All good things must come to an end, but this is more like spam. Thread locked. If the original poster wishes to be actively involved again please contact one of the mods or admins. 

Is this thread still active? I'd love to post about my blog but I don't think that's what this thread was meant for. Discussions and stuff, maybe?

Really in some 90% #rural areas and 90% #urban areas people Don't know what is Blogging.........????????????????????????????????????????????

Really Good Thing #Keep it up. 

HR
HR
from Bangalore
7 years ago

Hi..I'm 21

I started blogging when I was 20 years of age Laughing

(This thread still alive? Laughing)

Anu Appukuttan
Anu Appukuttan
from Thrissur
7 years ago

Hi..I'm 19

I started blogging when I was 18 years of age.Smile

Anjitha.K,A
Anjitha.K,A
from Ernakulam
7 years ago

hi! I am 17! Cool

and I started to blog when I was 16 years old .Innocent

I'm 18 Tech Blogger from Kannur.blog: TechBuzzIn

Ritesh Nishar
Ritesh Nishar
from Mumbai
7 years ago

Whoa! Good to see youngsters taking interest in blogging. Keep blogging!

Mariyam Abid
Mariyam Abid
from New Delhi
7 years ago

I'm 20 Sealed and blog about beauty and lifestyle! I also post reviews. For me blogging is fun and growing as well. Smile

Sourav Mukherjee
Sourav Mukherjee
from Kolkata
7 years ago

I am 22 now, started blogging when I was 18 years of age. Failed miserably during the first two years. Came back with huge confidence an year later, but guess what? I failed badly again.

This failures taught me a hell lot of things and I started again from scratch. And their has been no looking back since then. Hopefully, will improve more and more in the future.

Naman Kumar
Naman Kumar
from New Delhi
7 years ago

Well I'm here 17 years old. I blog about Self Improvement, Success, Motivation and Health at Naman Board.

Shivani Sharma
Shivani Sharma
from New Delhi
7 years ago

I started 'blogging' on blogspot when I was in class 5,and blogged about how to save the world from climate change :) haha. As a teen,i found those blogs dumb and childish and deleted them (worst mistake ever,imagine it's ranking now hahaha). Then I started a blog about selling fone covers,about teenage problems etc. 

There has been no looking back ever since. Started a lifestyle website an year back. Totally enjoy the passion and absolutely to Blog. I'm 19 btw :)

Chaitanya Kulkarni
Chaitanya Kulkarni
from Mumbai
7 years ago

22. I am a finance blogger. Most of the times, I am the youngest delegate in business and diplomacy summit. :)

Pooja Kshirsagar
Pooja Kshirsagar
from Dombivli
7 years ago

Hi, I am 23 and I have an opinion blog :)

Dipraj
Dipraj
from kolkata
7 years ago

18 years, I'm in this category Cool

Mahathi Anand
Mahathi Anand
from Chennai
7 years ago

I am a young one :D21 :)I think  there are a lot many of us here in IndiBlogger :D 

Jensy George
Jensy George
from Chennai
7 years ago

Teen Blogging posts on Broken Love :P not on gadgets

sowmya
sowmya
from india.
7 years ago

Age is for the maturity of our thought, not the our physical existance in this world. be creative stay teen ever in your thoughts....Cool

Rupam Advita
Rupam Advita
from Patna
8 years ago

Hi.. i have joined today. .😎😎😎

LockThis topic is locked.