Jose Pratheesh would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://josepratheesh.wordpress.com/ ] IndiRank: 32

Please review my photography Blog

Jose Pratheesh
Jose Pratheesh
from Ooty - Dubai
10 years ago

I'm relatively new to the world of blogging though my wife has been immersed in it for ages.

All your reviews will be respected and perused.

Thank you for your time

Replies 1 to 3 of 3
Archana Joyce
Archana Joyce
from Chennai
10 years ago

Dear Jose,

It is a pity many of us have time to go on Inditalk and other places but forget to lend a boost to aspiring bloggers. I'm guilty of the same. I'm not a photographer, but I had recommended you change the theme of the blog earlier.

Thanks for following through. You current layout is much nicer but the text still is not very great to read.

Nice photos.

Superb talent in photography. I had read, painting is different as on can fill colors as per imagination but here one has to click the best possible frame. Really commendable work. Keep it up.
Jose Pratheesh
from Ooty - Dubai
10 years ago

Thank you Rio. I'll keep in mind that framing is as important as everything else :)

Rajesh K
Rajesh K
from Chennai
10 years ago

Good work. You may want to reconsider using the tiled galleries for certain photos, as they might create more impact when displayed in full size. The blog looks neat and is well organized. Why don't you consider sharing your photos in FB and G+ as well, and liking them from here. Some people find it easier to follow photos from social media sites. 

Jose Pratheesh
from Ooty - Dubai
10 years ago

Thank you D I. I see your point about the gallery. Just that when I put the photos in full, the page takes a long time to load. I'll figure out a solution and try to display them in the best possible size without clicking on the gallery! I've tried to do that on a recent post.