Bhavya Kaushik
from Jaipur
10 years ago

Badges :\

Biju Mathews
Biju Mathews
from Kochi
10 years ago

I'm runners up for this contest and accordingly due for a 1000 Rs prize.  It is almost five months and I'm yet to get an indication of how I can redeem the prize.  Can someone help?

Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Biju, you have got Sodexho vouchers..go to their website and select ur city and locality..it will throw u all options of "redeeeming outlets" in ur vicinity. U can exchange it for their services in lieu of cash. Trust this helps.

Mohammad Farooq
Mohammad Farooq
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Got my kindle fire :) :) :) THANK YOU IB :D

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

congrats!

No badge for this one ? Renie... ? seriously ? Cry CryCryCry

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

It seems so!

Mohammad Farooq
Mohammad Farooq
from Bangalore
10 years ago

didn't knew i had won, until I got a call from IB :D Imagine the surprise!! :) Thank you Thank you IB  :) #KindleFire

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

You have won for this: http://www.indiblogger.in/topic.php?topic=92

Fairy Princess
Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

Badges!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Badges!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Badges!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Badges!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Badges!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Badges!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Badges!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Badges!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Badges!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Badges!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Badges!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Badges!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Badges!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Badges!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

shaant gadadhari bheem shant!!Smile uparwale ke ghar der hai andher nahiTongue out

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

Undecided

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Here they are. Take how many ever you want.

http://www.indiblogger.in/badges.php

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Wait!!!!!!!Wait!!!!!!!Wait!!!!!!!Wait!!!!!!!Wait!!!!!!!Wait!!!!!!!Wait!!!!!!!Wait!!!!!!!Wait!!!!!!!Wait!!!!!!!Wait!!!!!!!Wait!!!!!!!Wait!!!!!!!Wait!!!!!!!Wait!!!!!!!Wait!!!!!!!Wait!!!!!!!Wait!!!!!!!Wait!!!!!!!Wait!!!!!!!Wait!!!!!!!Wait!!!!!!!Wait!!!!!!!Wait!!!!!!!Wait!!!!!!!Wait!!!!!!!Wait!!!!!!!Wait!!!!!!!Wait!!!!!!!Wait!!!!!!!Wait!!!!!!!Wait!!!!!!!Wait!!!!!!!Wait!!!!!!!Wait!!!!!!!Wait!!!!!!!Wait!!!!!!!Wait!!!!!!!Wait!!!!!!!Wait!!!!!!!Wait!!!!!!!Wait!!!!!!!Wait!!!!!!!Wait!!!!!!!Wait!!!!!!!Wait!!!!!!!Wait!!!!!!!Wait!!!!!!!Wait!!!!!!!Wait!!!!!!!Wait!!!!!!!Wait!!!!!!!Wait!!!!!!!Wait!!!!!!!Wait!!!!!!!Wait!!!!!!!Wait!!!!!!!Wait!!!!!!!Wait!!!!!!!Wait!!!!!!!Wait!!!!!!!Wait!!!!!!!Wait!!!!!!!Wait!!!!!!!Wait!!!!!!!

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

TF Yell

R, Undecided

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Noo............due to some error, it wasn't posting!!!!!!!!!!! Finally I gave up after giving these many tries ~Pankti

It was not an error. I know the reason. Pay me 5k Rs and I will tell you the answer. Money mouth

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

No....I'm not gonna pay to know the reason :|:|:|:|

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Undecided ok reason for free -

When you posted your reply, there were 220 replies. Yours is the 221st reply which went to a new page. But after posting your reply, you will not be shown the button corresponding to the 22nd page. You will have to open the thread again from the forum home page.

This is because, the number of buttons shown will depend on the totalRows_Posts parameter in the URL. For example, visit http://www.indiblogger.in/forum/topic.php?pageNum_Posts=0&totalRows_Posts=30&id=17321 URL. You will be shown only 2 pages because the parameter was set to 30 posts which will fit in 2 pages. 

Now, don't say that you didn't understand anything. :|

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

i know the reason too and its different than wat r postedWink

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

@R, I understood Cool Thanks Laughing

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Pankti Laughing

ND What is your reason? Tongue out

Fairy Princess
Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

Badges!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Badges!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Badges!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Badges!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Badges!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Badges!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Badges!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Badges!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Badges!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Badges!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Badges!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Badges!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Badges!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Badges!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS: I will keep this up until I get a firm reply to my question from the authorities. I'd also appreciate it if this comment isn't deleted!

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

:-w:-w:-w:-w:-w:-w:-w:-w:-w:-w:-w:-w:-w:-w:-w:-w:-w:-w

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

Surprised

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Authorities have arrived. And here is the answer - You will be evicted with an IndiDisrupter badge for disrupting the calm and peaceful ambience of the forum.

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

TF, what about the answer to my question?:-w

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

TF Money mouth

Fairy Princess
Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

Badges!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Badges!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bhavya Kaushik
from Jaipur
10 years ago

Yeah :p

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

lol...

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Badges pattern? Tongue out

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

Noo............due to some error, it wasn't posting!!!!!!!!!!! Finally I gave up after giving these many tries EmbarassedUndecided

Fairy Princess
Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

Badges!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Badges!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Badges!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Badges!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fairy Princess
Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

Fairy Princess
Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

I got GV but no badge? SurprisedSurprisedSurprisedSurprised

Anita
from Bhubaneswar
10 years ago

Yes Pankti, Waiting for the badge :)

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

Badges!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Badges!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Badges!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anita
Anita
from Bhubaneswar
10 years ago

Team Dabur & IB, Thank you so much for the Sodexho Gift Pass. Cool

Bhavya Kaushik
Bhavya Kaushik
from Jaipur
10 years ago

My post was more personal, Ekta :P

You can have Yoga 10. I would be happy with Yoga 8 :)

ND, you can have the vouchers Money mouth

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

huurr....yoga tablet is mineSmile

Bhavya Kaushik
from Jaipur
10 years ago

OKay, there are two yoga 8. You can have one Foot in mouth

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

10, 8 all mineMoney mouthCool

Bhavya Kaushik
from Jaipur
10 years ago

SurprisedSurprisedCry

and vouchers too? :\

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

u n ekta can share the vouchers...i'm generous u seeSmile

Bhavya Kaushik
from Jaipur
10 years ago

lol, okay. All 10 vouchers mine Money mouth

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Nothing left for me? Innocent

Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
10 years ago

ND, I am not that generous you see... I and Bhavya have already decided it. So start thinking what u want to do with Sodexho coupons that u recently won :P Laughing

Bhavya, my post was personal too..I used my pictures, my true story and yes professional theory of my life too Cool

Chalo Nandini ke liye we will buy Thums up!

Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Ranjith, tumhare liye hai na- Paan Parag, Pan masala Pan Parag! toye toyoe toye toh!

Money mouth

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

keep dreaming...yoga tablet is mineSmileKiss

Narendra Kumar
Narendra Kumar
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Some of the people who have posted that they received Sodeho coupons (Narasimha, Shruti, Ekta, etc), their names are not there in the winners list nor in the runners up.

So, is IB sending the coupons to all the participants?

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

some won in the immune contest so they r discussing here as sodexo topic started here

Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Nooo Narendra...I won for Immunity contest that I posted here since junta was talking about vouchers here.

BTW, my S4 is pending...Renie...mujhe Yoga tablet chahiye.

Bhavya Kaushik
from Jaipur
10 years ago

Yoga tablet is mine Tongue out

Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
10 years ago

My post was much versatile and creative BHavya :P

May be you can get another prize after me :)

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

yoga tablet toffee hai kya jo mai kisi aur ko du?Money mouthCool

Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
10 years ago

haan Nandini..it is toffee..de do de do...

Bhavya Kaushik
Bhavya Kaushik
from Jaipur
10 years ago

Any updates on badges? :\

Prasanna Rao
Prasanna Rao
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Received my Samsung S4. Thank you IB and Dabur :)

Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
10 years ago

When will I get my S4 for Immunity contest? :( Frown

Looks like some dash-dash bloggers who happily praised all other winning entries except mine [by specifically targeting the other guy n his beautiful entry who won along with me] ki nazar lag gayi..boohooo...CryFoot in mouthFrown

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Surprised Did I miss something? Innocent

disha kotak
disha kotak
from mumbai
10 years ago

where is my kindle ???Undecided

Renie Ravin
from Chennai
10 years ago

Hey Disha, as far as I know, IB is buying the Kindles - so we'll ship it out in a few days, there won't be a delay on that!

Bushra M
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Matlab shadi me no Kindle fire Cry Koi naiFoot in mouth

Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Bushra what will you do with kindle is a Shadi? Tongue out You should be rather doll around and help identify some good looking hunks instead ;)

disha kotak
from mumbai
10 years ago

@Renie ,

quick question , define few days:p 

Got those vouchers... tried to use them with Yebhi online shopping ..the attached booklet informed that Yebhi is one of their affiliates but Yebhi rejected the coupons Frown . Does every Shoppers' Stop/ Pantaloons outlet accept this Sodexo thing ? ..I've doubts..Undecided

..and when will we get the badge ? Yell

LockSign in to reply to this thread