Abhinav Jain would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://automobilemusic.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 28

Please review my blog about technology and please give your feedback.

Abhinav Jain
Abhinav Jain
from Delhi
10 years ago

Please review my blog and please suggest me something to do to improve it.

http://automobilemusic.blogspot.in/

Edited 9 years ago
Reason: Need more reviews
Replies 1 to 9 of 9
Great reviews of gadgets. The novelty in product choice makes it a great fountain of knowledge. Keep it up.
Abhinav Jain
from Delhi
10 years ago

Thanks Rio De La Sciocco.

Abhinav Jain
Abhinav Jain
from Delhi
10 years ago

Thanks Rio De La Sciocco.

Shaikh Noman Ahmed
Shaikh Noman Ahmed
from Aurangabad
10 years ago

Blog design is good, Blog posts nicely managed and use of Linkwithin makes your blog more addorable., Sharing is easy to social networks.

I think you should change the header Text of your Blog and increase the use of social media widgets to the right hand side (instead of bottom). like facebook, google+.....b.coz they are quite easy to be subscribed. Also add Newsletter through Feedburner so that visitors can subscribed through E-mail.

Tc.

Abhinav Jain
from Delhi
10 years ago

Thanks and will try to stand on your suggestions.

Akansh Gulati
Akansh Gulati
from Rohtak
10 years ago

The blog layout is little different. Try to implement the related post linkwithin code properly as your home page is filled the duplicate content. Hope it will help me. I also need a review. Kindly help me regarding that. Smile

Abhinav Jain
from Delhi
10 years ago

Well thanks for your review but I don't think my all posts are copied. i know some are copied but not all and my homepage is not filled with copied ones. Anyway thanks for saying template good.

Shantanu Banerjee
Shantanu Banerjee
from Mumbai
10 years ago

awesome Blog, don't know about the above suggestions as they are technical, content wise the blog is awesome, the pictures and products are what people like to see and read about. great gadgets and greater reviews

awesome stuff, hope you liked my feedback, keep blogging :)

Abhinav Jain
Abhinav Jain
from Delhi
10 years ago

oh thnx for such great reviews

Rashmi Nair
Rashmi Nair
from Delhi
10 years ago

I would say change the header! Classy Tech looks sort of empty. Try some different style of heading or some different font and Center aligned or whatever suits the look.

Content wise - Very informative and good. I wasnt even aware of half the gadgets you showed in your posts. Really nice work! :)

Abhinav Jain
from Delhi
10 years ago

thnx for your reviews, nd I will work on that header. thnx a lot.

The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Use PNG for graphic type images- like your logo. No point in converting to png, make a new one from scratch. While you're at it, you should make your logo background invisible. Download gimp and load the PNG file on GIMP. Then layer-> transparency-> colour to alpha. then back to transparency menu but this time select remove alpha channel. Once its done, press and CTRL+ SHIFT+ E and save it as a png file and with no compression. The rest I am sure you know what to do. GIMP is open-source.

GuJJu
GuJJu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Done with the themes and designs?? That doesn't matter at all for Search Engines.

Very important point:- 1. When your blog is new, always don't run along the top blogging sites and don't post what they have started eg:- top games of 2013. choosing this post is really bad, cause there is tons of competition for that phrase keywords so i suggest search the internet with daily routine and find any simple things you thing that you must blog about then go for it.

2. Building backlinks is the must for new bloggers, posting comes 2nd. 1 post for 3 days is more than enough or if you post 5 posts for a day and then you go for exile for 10 days, then you fail the idea of blogging.

3. Social media shares is the must. i suggest you link up with Reddit, stumbleupon and digg and very important facebook and google plus.

Thank you, this is gujju freak and i am learning SEO(search engine optimization).