S S would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.delightinpink.wordpress.com ] IndiRank: 28

Would love feedback on my personal blog.

S S
S S
from Vadodara
10 years ago

Hi everyone.

I began writing in September 2011 as a way to escape from my very boring corporate job. Over the last two months, I quit my job and am now trying to make it a point to write more often and more varied content in relation to food.

I would love to hear from all of you as to what you think of my blog. The main points that I would like criticism on are:

1. Restaurant Reviews: Should I be more descriptive in regards to the foods I eat?

2. Recipes: Should I post alternate recipes and alternate reviews? What would you,as a reader, prefer?

3. Writing Language: Is it easy to read or does it need to be changed?

Looking forward to hearing from your comments. Thanks in advance!

Replies 1 to 2 of 2
Subroto
Subroto
from Brisbane
10 years ago

Very appropriate template for a food blog.  You repeated the 'biscuitwale bhaiyya' post twice.

Everyone has their own writing style so I don't think you need to change yours.   Keep your own voice.  I feel that in a food blog, each post should always have photos, otherwise plain text doesn't really grab our attention.

S S
S S
from Vadodara
10 years ago

Thank you so much Subroto. I have deleted the post and there should be only one biscuitwala bhaiya post. 

I do agree that I need to add more photos. Thank you so much for mentioning it.

Thanks again for taking the time out to view my blog and provide me with your feedback!

Cheers!