Sayali would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://sayali-bedekar-patil.blogspot.be/ ] IndiRank: 29

Looking for feedback on my blog

Sayali
Sayali
from Brussels
10 years ago

Hi,

I would like to improve my blog. Though it was made a while back, I only actively started blogging recently. So any feedback would be welcome for a newbie such as myself.

Also, please advice on how to get an indirank and other statistical featres activated for my blog.

Thanking you in advance,

Regards

Sayali

Replies 1 to 3 of 3
The Whats Up Guy
The Whats Up Guy
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Hey Sayali, 

Pretty good blog. Liked the content. Design can be improved though. there is lot of wasted sidebar space. may be try out different templates. and I would say keep the blog archives in the sidebar. I didn't notice it the first time at the bottom. Happy blogging

Sayali
Sayali
from Brussels
10 years ago

Hi Saugata,

Thank you so much for some honest and constructive feedback. I am really really bad at this design thing and I think I am going to have to ask a few more knowledgeable friends for some help on this. I have tried several templates and somehow the blog design is just not coming right. Let me make a few changes and get back to you. If possible, I'd apprciate you checking it out again and getting back to me with some more suggestions.

Thank you so much,

Sayali

The Whats Up Guy
The Whats Up Guy
from Bangalore
8 years ago

Hey Sayali,

Just happened to check your blog again. Its been a year. time really passes quick. 

Go to Blogger Settings -> Templates -> Customize -> Adjust widths

Try it out.