Chennai Express and You

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Join Nandini, Arvind, Karishma and Ramit in their journey as they re-create the magical journey Shah Rukh Khan and Deepika Padukone portrayed in the movie Chennai Express.

More info here : http://www.indiblogger.in/chennaiexpress/

1-20
21-39
Replies 1 to 20 of 39 Ascending
Khushboo Motihar
Khushboo Motihar
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Got a broken mug Frown

Meghana
Meghana
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Rcvd my SRK signed mug in perfect condition.

Poonam
Poonam
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Did anyone of the winners receive their Rs. 1500 SS Vouchers as of yet? Undecided

Back from a vacation after a week and need to track unreceived couriers! Smile

Bikash Ch
Bikash Ch
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Hurrah!!! Lungi Dance Moment!!!

I too won a voucher:)

Congrats!!! to all winners...:)

Sammya Brata
Sammya Brata
from Kolkata
10 years ago

I got my SRK wala Lungi and Deepika's ear-rings.  ROFLMAO :D

Heena Dhedhi
from Mumbai
10 years ago

earrings... good na.. u can gift it to someone.. 

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

earrings pahenke lungi danceWink

Sammya Brata
from Kolkata
10 years ago

LOL yeah :P Mom was about to throw off the lungi before I managed to drag her back :O She never knew that this was coming :P

Ekta Khetan
Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
10 years ago

The SRK signed mug is soo uncool..I got one today in a broken condition. It was sent as if they were trashing it away..it came in such pathetic condition and am throwing it in bin! Why sending broken cups?

What a disappointment!

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Again someone stole my voucher and mug :(( :P 

Bushra M
Bushra M
from Bangalore
10 years ago

The SS vouchers results are out! Just saw on Twitter...

Meghana
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Hmm, won SRK signed mug...

Bushra M
from Bangalore
10 years ago

You've won vopucher too!Wink Check this http://www.indiblogger.in/chennaiexpress/

Meghana
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Areey nahi, its some other girl, next to me, who has won both..

Bushra M
Bushra M
from Bangalore
10 years ago

So who won the Big Boss kinda thingy? Cool

Meghana
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Renie, how abt this challenges contest, when will the winners be announced?

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

arent tweeters who posted challenges getting lungis, aviators and SRK signed FB covers already? :D  is there some other contest too? :o

Meghana
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Nandini, there were other prizes for indibloggers, SS vouchers n mugs, for same twitter contest..

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

OH...ok...i wasn't aware :/

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago
Nd you got a free trip and you want us to be satisfied with USED lungis? :(
Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

hehe ..r they really used? if they are..u'll feel more closer to SRKTongue out...that aint a bad thingWink

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

I don't know if they are used or not. But I'm enjoying making fun of them by saying that they are used ones. Tongue out

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Welcome back ND. Tongue out

None of you'll completed my challenges UndecidedCryUndecided

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

u had asked me to post immune entry as challenge..i didCool

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

It was cheating. Undecided You wrote that entry before your journey and moved it from draft to published. Undecided

I also tweeted four other challenges Undecided

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

read ur tweet....you asked to 'manage to submit' ( not write )...i did it ..challenge completedCool

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Undecided.

What about my homam wala challenge? Laughing

Amar Naik
Amar Naik
from Ponda/Bangalore
10 years ago

wondering how they will select the winners Undecided. i got a reply for one of my tweet challenges saying it was done but other challenges no response Cool

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

wondering how they will select the winners

Impulses! Whichever tweets look interesting at the first glance. Laughing

Ekta Khetan
Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
10 years ago

I tweeted quite a lot of time syesterday but none came so far...They selected a winner whose page I went to see the kind of tweets ...found nothing on this particular contest...I am hallucinating? Lolz

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

@Ekta Are you talking about the earrings and lungi Foot in mouth contest? That is different from Challenges tweet contest. Laughing

Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Nahi re.. the challenge wala contest..I gave so many traditional and mast things to do in Rameshwaram etc..

dont want someone worn earring unless it is gold! Tongue out

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

They already started announcing winners for it! Surprised I thought that they will do it only after tomorrow 5 pm. Undecided

But you won a SRK signed mug! Tongue out Did anyone win the SS vouchers? 

Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Ranjith I dont want the mug for my efforts and I told them! I can have SRK signed mug anytime I want..My Device team guy meets him almost every 2nd day! I will rather make a mug with his and my picture and get signed, saying love

They should tell na what the prize r we contesting for?

BTW do u know there was a fire incident at SRK's house. All safe :)

Meghana
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Ekta and Ranjith, pls share the link to list of winners of SS vouchers and SRK signed mug..

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

@Meghna https://twitter.com/AndPicturesIN/status/403817926978850817

But I'm just wondering if those mugs are the same 15X mugs for the challenges. Innocent

SS Vouchers - I think they haven't announced any winner as of now. 

Meghana
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Thanks Ranjith, I too think the challenges contest for indibloggers(ss vouchers and mugs) will be announced seperately and off course not on twitter...

Sammya Brata
from Kolkata
10 years ago

@Ekta: This contest was done by AND themselves. Not the indiblogger one...please don't hallucinate, Durgashtami's very far off :P

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

They should have used a different hashtag for IB's CE and also a shorter one... #ChennaiExpressAndBlahBlahBlah Undecided

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

ND submitted her entry for ImmuneIndia Innocent

Avadhoot
from Jabalpur
10 years ago

draft->publish

is that strange ?Laughing

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Surprised that she became very organised, planning things ahead. Wink

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Did anyone watch the video whose link I gave above? Innocent

Razi
from Malappuram
10 years ago

WHAT MOVIE IS THAT..?

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Vaana, Laughing

what is in it?

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

NSV Watch it! Laughing

One of the challenges for the CE bloggers was to 'Carry a blogger up the stairs of a temple'. In the video, the hero carries the heroine. Laughing

Ahhahaha..I saw that movie, though I dont remember the exact scene...will watch it from home

Congo's all on board chennai express. I am gonna board "gangasagar express" in a short while. twain ne'r meet on track. Any guesses who will be on the seat opposite me.
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

An empty seat! Tongue out

Avadhoot
from Jabalpur
10 years ago

But it's India, we can't have such luxuries.Frown

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Undecided

Avadhoot
from Jabalpur
10 years ago

Are due to waiting list, empty sets are not possible. upgradation.

Ragini Puri
from New Delhi/Ludhiana
10 years ago

Where are you headed to Rio? Fond memories of some stations in the route. Jhajha, Jasidih (dad was posted in Deoghar for quite a while) Smile

Ragini, my full family is just back from deoghar. They trekked with kanwar.
Ranjith, my one trip to delhi was in a.c. First with surprise companions of enunches. Can never forget that. When they boarded the train, they paid coolie 500 r.s. Note, and he was carrying a small briefcase. Even big B of Coolie would love such dildaar passengers.
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Surprised

Shantanu Banerjee
from Mumbai
10 years ago

the fct about eununches is so true, I had one companion too sometime back, was quite afraid at first (I was 16 then) but he/she made me comfortable by asking where I study, what I do etcetera. was a nice human being!

Canary
Canary
from Bangalore
10 years ago

*complete clarity Sealed

Canary
Canary
from Bangalore
10 years ago

huh.. which two contests? I only got one last night about giving these four bloggers some interesting challenges.. :|

Not that I am upset at not receiving any mail, but I just agree with RP about the importance of transparency because the entire idea of blogging evolved from there.. people blog to share, discuss, even vent! And forums like Indi are just an organized forum for these blogs with such contests or meets being an added bonus.. hence it is very important to maintain completely clarity in whatever happens at these forums... bloggers should feel completely comfortable while joining these forums as their blogs can be highly important or private or dear to them.. 

anyhow, congrats to these four! Smile

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

huh.. which two contests? I only got one last night about giving these four bloggers some interesting challenges.. :|

There is only one contest - the interesting challenges twitter contest. 

The two contests which I was talking about was a dream. Sealed

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Your dream came true with the Dove blindfold challenge Smile

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Tongue out

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago
Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Yesterday, I gt a dream about CE. Sealed

Two blogging contests were held. For the first one, the topic was declared at 12:00 pm and we had to submit the entries by 02:00 pm. At that time, I was in my school ( yes, school! Foot in mouth) and there was a power cut. So, I couldn't participate. Undecided The name of the contest was 65 and there it received exactly 65 entries.  Innocent

The second contest had prizes like some subscriptions and discount vouchers - nothing better than Twitter lungis. Tongue out

Partha Sadhukhan
Partha Sadhukhan
from Bangalore
10 years ago

For carrying girls on the temple stairs they have chosen two oldies. Laughing Hope they don't drop them in between..Wink.

Congrats to the team..even though I didn't like the movie chennai express I like the twitter challenge contest

1-20
21-39
LockSign in to reply to this thread