Anupum pant would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://awesci.com ] IndiRank: 52

Please review my science blog

Anupum pant
Anupum pant
from Hyderabad
10 years ago

At AweSci, you learn one new thing everyday – no more, no less. Through this blog, I wish to bring to you those aspects of science, which aren't taught at schools.

Replies 1 to 5 of 5
Madhur Chadha
Madhur Chadha
from Hyderabad
10 years ago

Dude Dude Dude..Your blog is awesome

Simple , Minimalistic , takes a while to figure out the navigation but that's ok. Read your post on Building a death ray at home..Loved it.

Please do not change :D

Anupum pant
from Hyderabad
10 years ago

This means a lot to me. Thank you Madhur :)

I won't change the look unless I have something that will allow me to post more than 1 post a day. But that would be really tough. So I think I'll keep it like this. Moreover, I'll remember these words you said before making any changes and then I'll stop.

Thank You,

Anupum Pant

Cant really find anything which needs improvement here. Its looks aweosme.

Anupum pant
from Hyderabad
10 years ago

Thank you Rakesh. Keep reading it. I post everyday. :)

Sarasij Das
Sarasij Das
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Hi Anupam,

your blog has a nice professional look .... it is simple and easy to browse ........ Use of pictures/videos making it attractive to reader ...... good job .............

Anupum pant
from Hyderabad
10 years ago

Thank you Sarasij. Do subscribe to it. There is at least one new thing to learn everyday on it. 

Neeraj Rawat
Neeraj Rawat
from Delhi
10 years ago

Nice theme with good content, must use the read more feature at home page so that more posts should be available there reducing the clutterness.

A contact me page can save your email address from spammers and then also you can reply to all.

Issac thomas
Issac thomas
from BHOPAL
9 years ago

Dude, your blog is an eyeopener. It challenges traditional science, thats the best part of it. At times i get to read such stuff, which i may not find in books. Keep going and bless us with new facts and amazing truths from the world of science.Cool