How to fight Police officers who fail to do their duty?

Shri Ramesh Sadasivam
Shri Ramesh Sadasivam
from Chennai
14 years ago

Recently I happened to see the ugly side of Tamil Nadu Police. Let me brief you. I stay in a mansion in Chennai. The water supply was fecaly contaminated for the past eight months. The owner was heedless to our plea. TWAD board certified the water to be bacteriogically contaminated with fecal contamination. I took this issue to the consumer protection cell. Meanwhile the owner started to threaten me asking me to vacate. When I complained about this to the Police they treated me like an accussed and neglected my complaint. I have compalined to the commissioner and still there is not much response. Please give suggestions and ideas to deal with this issue. Moreover I want everyone to know about this issue. For full story Please visit my blog.

http://smilemakerkrishna.blogspot.com/2009/06/fight-from-side-of-dharma_15.html

Replies 1 to 5 of 5 Ascending
Shri Ramesh Sadasivam
Shri Ramesh Sadasivam
from Chennai
14 years ago

Dear Parv and SM,

Thank you so much for this encouragement and support. This encouragement and support from friends like you and a few other bloggers has really kept my spirits soaring high. Thank you. :)

Shri Ramesh Sadasivam
Shri Ramesh Sadasivam
from Chennai
14 years ago

Hi SM,

You have given very valuable ideas. I will definitely apply them as much as possible. Filing A criminal complaint against those people, I think is the best option left out now. I will definitely do that.

Thanks for your support and ideas. I am grateful. I will keep in touch with you and discuss the issue in future.

Shri Ramesh Sadasivam
Shri Ramesh Sadasivam
from Chennai
14 years ago

Hi Parv, Thanks for your support and encouragement. I will defenitely hold on and fight. Yes, I am clinging on to Krishna.

sm
from india
14 years ago

good luck Ramesh

where there is will there  is a  way.

sm
sm
from india
14 years ago

Ramesh let me know the progress .

Indi bloggers will support you as much as possible.

http://realityviews.blogspot.com/

sm
sm
from india
14 years ago

hi  Ramesh

i am happy to know that you are fighting for cause .

1. i will suggest you step by step .First of all write down all events with time and date and persons who were present at the time of incident  Idea is make a file of this .
  2. Keep xerox copies of every document which you submit to anybody including landlord or police or lawyer .
  3. If you dont have money problems as soon as possible purchase a mobile with cam and voice recorder . Learn how to record audio and video using mobile .
  4. Never go alone to police station Always see that you visit police station with 10 to 20 poeple as many as possible friends .Even you are visiting with lawyer see that your fiveto six friends or neighbours are with you .
  5. what ever documetns you sign read them,try to keep xerox copy of that letter .
  6. Pay rent always using money order or cheque never pay in cash .Suggested option is that use only money order way .Pay in advance so on each month 1st he gets ,receives his money order .
  7. Prepare yourself to file a private  criminal complainant in the judicial magistrate frist class  JMFC court .
  8. When police station do not accept your complainant in this case you should try and file a direct  criminal complainant into the JMFC  court ,after this court will send summons to police officer and will ask him to investigate the matter .

LockSign in to reply to this thread