Arpitha Holla would like you to review his/her blog.
[ ]

Looking for feedback

Arpitha Holla
Arpitha Holla
from Bangalore
10 years ago

I need honest opinions about my blog. Smile

Replies 1 to 2 of 2
Bushra M
Bushra M
from Bangalore
10 years ago

You have a very cute blog Arpitha. Loved it!...and that "and remember, don't let the muggles let you down" badge was like icing on the cake! I am a Potterhead too Laughing

Arpitha Holla
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Thank you Bushra. Smile

Ritu KT
Ritu KT
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Hi Arpitha, you have been running your blog for so long that I feel like I am not even eligible to give my comments. But I will give it anyway and I hope you find it helpful.

1. Sorry but subheadings, menu items and sidebar widgets are not easy-to-read. The font is a bit wobbly. I get it that people go for personalization of  blog. but if you want to have a lot of people reaing it, using easy-to-read fonts might be a better option 

2. there is landing page from Indiblogger before I click and enter your blog. I think it is a service. Please fill it with details about your blog so that it is easy for people to know if your blog content will interest them.

I really like you writing style and the header image. it's quite unique. I am sure everyone who comes to your blog will have it imprinted on their mind. 

Have a nice day!

Arpitha Holla
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Thanks a lot for the feedback Ritu. I asked for feedback because I am planning for a blog makeover and I want everything to be done right this time.. :) Thanks a lot for your honest feedback.. :)