Sachin Jai would like you to review his/her blog.
[ ]

Looking for feedback..

Hi all,

I am expecting all your lovely feedback for my blog "Planet Scribble", I have been blogging for few months and I just want to know 'Where do I stand', is there any flow in the posts which tie up the reader till the last? Also looking for enhancing my writing skills so please just take a little bit of time to visit "Planet Scribble" and guide me accordingly.

Thank you in advance, Waiting for reply :)

Edited 10 years ago
Reason: Spell mistakes
Replies 1 to 1 of 1

Dear Sachin, 

The content and title of blog is nice. However, I think you can consider the following; 

a) You can add more widgets on your so that readers can get more information about your blog. You can refer my post on this topic on my blog (http://findyouranswersnow.blogspot.in/2014/02/which-are-most-used-widgets-i-should.html)

b) I think, the layout setting is also required to be modified because at 100% view, the blog is not fitting in to the window. 

Regards

Hope you will like my feed back Laughing

Regards

Gaurishankar Raikwar

Very thanks Gauri for your valuable feedback, i will surely bring change in my blog and look after the points you suggested as soon as possible. Thank you again for your precious feedback. ~Sachin